Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    With just TK and Teleportation - how do you know where to go to disable or steal things from a major power? TK shields - what a joke? If you were localized what perceptual powers do you have to detect an incoming missile? If you walk around with impenetrable shields, you suffocate. If the shields allow light to get in, the electromagnetic output of a nuclear weapon will vaporize you.

All the fight this or that scenarios with the powers mentioned will quickly lead to your death.

If you steal tons of cash - how do you deposit it? Ever hear of banking laws that will report you for such transactions.
    I would do my plan over a long period of time. And I'm sure there would be glitches. But thanks for your enthusiasm of my plan.

Part a) would be- Teleport my loved ones to safety out the gate
    b) Steal gear (tactical gear, weapons, bombs)
    C) Steal start up capital (money becomes less of a concern as I steal whatever I want almost instantly but it sure is nice)
    D) Launder my money (find people who can do this for me- some desk jockey criminal who I make terrified to betray me, and pay him well) and make it accessible to me
    E) Build Allies
    F) eventually, find out ways to disable nuclear arnament of North Korea. I'm not thinking of actually fighting a missile. Far from it. I'm thinking of hit and run tactics against their power plants, and ways to destroy the silos or delicate parts of missiles directly without destroying myself or being detected. TP in, sabotage, and TP out if such a thing is possible. I avoid direct confrontation with with anything if at all possible, except with mooks, who don't know I'm coming, expect when it's too late. Usually then I teleport in, drop a bomb, teleport out.

Monkey Wrench: Of course Fighting NK could just be suicide and creating a far worse enemy than the 500 mooks sent to kill me, so it might not be worth it- since they could now join forces with the 500 mooks and the decepticons! But I need allies too. World war is fun! Anyway this is my version of events- have fun with your own

Now Part II would be fight the Holmes/Deception/Star Wars/Alliance. Maybe I can use the Nukes from NK against them. Hmm...

(Edit: It would have to be a snuke brought inside to do any damage at all to a Star Destroyer I'm sure- I realize, and it would be tough to get out alive. I would need a space suit. Hopefully the Star Destroyers brought along some escape pods.)
    Last edited by Zagreus; 08-10-2014 at 01:29 PM.

BANNED

Even with these changes Precognition + Teleporting still seems like the best combo.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Even with these changes Precognition + Teleporting still seems like the best combo.
    That's a good combo too. Maybe the best. I just think if I had to choose- I'd go with TK, because I'd never forgive myself if I could choose the ability to fly and turned it down. Damn genie.

Spectacular Member

Take the Stark power and use it to develop a brain scrambler, kidnap every member of the conspiracy and alter their brain just enough that they no longer are about you. Repeat X 500

Astonishing Member

Telekinesis + Tony Stark's brains sounds pretty broken to me.

Astonishing Member

Unless you are a nuclear physicist - teleporting into a secure facility that you have no real knowledge of, with just man portable explosives is incredibly naive. For all you know, you just attacked the soft ice cream plant.

Now if you were supported by a government - you might have some utility. An individual as Captain PopInBoom - you will be dead quickly.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Unless you are a nuclear physicist - teleporting into a secure facility that you have no real knowledge of, with just man portable explosives is incredibly naive. For all you know, you just attacked the soft ice cream plant.

Now if you were supported by a government - you might have some utility. An individual as Captain PopInBoom - you will be dead quickly.
    Oh, I agree- I would do my research first. It would take some time and planning. Not just a single action. Because I would have no idea what I'm doing at first. But with my money, wealth, and power....I'm sure would be able to find unscrupulous individuals to help me (or government agents, ex government agents, etc). Yeah, no way would I just go in blind. Never part of the plan.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Anybody have any ideas for how to win this scenario without turning into a mass murderer?
    It's probably not possible. I figure since this alliance will almost instantly (with Holmes) have intel on my whole family and be willing to kill them all to get to me, so you do what you have to in order to survive- though it is a survivable scenario and at the end you will be the world's sole superhuman, so there is that (if you make it)

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    the Lady Terminator from Terminator 3 which really isn't that big a deal provided you make long distance moves, as she had a fairly limited operating range in the movie(just getting across the border was enough to lose her IIRC).
    If you took the Iron Man armor though she might be able to hack it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    If you took the Iron Man armor though she might be able to hack it.
    The TX requires physical contact to hack machinery. On the other hand, the Iron Man armor outclasses it quite a bit, so you could just turn it to scrap, eliminating that threat.

On the other hand, the TX has a tendency to explode in a nuclear fireball if destroyed (or was that the Arnie T-850?), so you better fly away pretty fast once you destroy it.

Yeah that was the T850 that went mini nuke due to it's two hydrogen fuel cells

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Of course Fighting NK could just be suicide
    Dude, Best Korea is a joke. The nation-state equivalent of the short bus. If you're going to get involved with NK, here's what you do: take out Kim-Jong Cartman and the military brass, distribute free food, introduce them to modern tech, and empty the labor camps. They'd literally worship you.

eventually, find out ways to disable nuclear arnament of North Korea.
    This isn't something you really have to worry about. Their nuclear program is a bigger danger to themselves than to anyone else.

Maybe I can use the Nukes from NK against them.
    Honestly, you'd be better off taking them from Pakistan. No way in hell is one of their Taepodong "ocean-smasher" missiles going to work reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    It's probably not possible.
    Hey now. My plan for the original scenario involved no deaths. But if you're bringing in evil robots and enough hardware to glass half the planet, all bets are off.

EDIT: I misread the OP and thought these guys were the FBI. But if they just have equivalent resources, that makes them much easier to jack with since they don't have the weight of the US government behind them.
    Last edited by Primetime Harder; 08-11-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

There was/is a non violent way to end the first scenario.

Tony Stark skills+Jumper teleportation.

Use Stark skills to video tape the assasins coming for you, instantly teleport to Police/FBI bulding of choice(after using Stark skills to get layout and personel data online) and tell them there are 500 fully armed and trained terroritlsts after chasing you(or lie and say they were hunting innocent citizens) and that you know where they wil be next(since they are chasing you setting them up wont be hard). Now the Government is all over them and will take them down and you dont have to murder anyone.

Or just take Jason Bourne skils plus Captain America or Wolverine powers and just beat them unconcious them tie them up Batman style and leave them for the law to pick up. Or as stated before Precog plus Teleporting means they will never catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Anybody have any ideas for how to win this scenario without turning into a mass murderer?
    Pick teleportation and Iron Man Armor + Tony Stark's skills. While most of the forces are after you on Earth teleport onto the Star Destroyer and download a prewritten virus that will give you complete control over all it's systems. Shut down life support until all personnel still aboard are unconscious, then start things back up. Load up all unconscious personel on on a shuttle with a couple of maintenance droids and have it fly to Earth, unload the personnel, and then remote destruct the shuttle after it flies some distance away from them.

Now you have an impenetrable orbital base totally under your control to live in and operate out of. Since Deadpool's teleportation is only short-range the only way to get aboard is to approach the Star Destroyer via space craft which can be disabled by ion cannons, forcing occupants to take escape pods back down to Earth. You may still have to shoot down Decepiticons but between them being robots and it being self defense that's no big loss.

Also, since Tony knows how to fix the Extremis Treatment now you could use the ship's facilities to make yourself a version without the pesky "walking timebomb" bug and outlive your organic hunters thanks to the regenerative abilities it grants you as well. Between Iron Man Armor, Extremis powers, teleportation and the resouces of a Star Destroyer you can eliminate the non-organic hunters and Deadpool at your leisure.

EDIT: Not to mention if you don't want to risk your own necks you can send modified droids and/or mercenaries you've armed with power armor to go after the non-organics and Deadpool for you.

EDIT 2: Or if you don't even want to kill the Decepticons, simply disable them with Ion Canons, tractor them behind you while you make a hyperspace jump to the otherside of the galaxy, and then leave them there when you jump back to Earth. You won't be hearing from them for a long time.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    EcIts

It won't. Since you lot think you have the 500 man team let's up the ante

The 500 man team now has composite Sherlock Holmes, final deadpool from wolverine orgins, 10 movie decepticons copies of starscream, a t1000, a tx, and a star destroyer. How do you manage now?
    I'm worried most about the composite Sherlock Holmes. All of the rest of them can be outsmarted and sabotaged, given enough time. Sherlock is the one person who will be able to detect any pattern I have and is patient enough to wait until my guard is down and/or I am asleep. I'm not certain that I'm going to get him in a position to kill him and make certain he stays down.

500 men is easy. 500 men with Sherlock Holmes is hard. He is going to take his time and mentally wear me down. One guy today, one guy next week, 4 in a month, then wait 6 months and go nuts. He will be just mapping my patterns. Probably go for the good old poisoning trick. Plus, he simply isn't going to be found until the very end.

He might force me to pick the Death Note instead of the Pre-Cog (Jumper is mandatory). Death Note will save my sanity.