Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dumb luck? It was all part of his plan. Especially when he allowed himself to get captured and used the Sentinels to curb stomp Gorgon’s entire fanatical ninja death cult. Logan never gets much credit for being a planner, but the guy is quite cunning and even strategic at times. With as much experience as he has, how could he not be?
    I was talking about his fight mano a mano with Logan at the end of the story, Gorgon was clearly too much for him to handle in a direcr fight, he only won that because his claws reflected Gorgon's power back on him. I do agreed that Logan is versed in tactics to an extent, he is not a genius but he is far from dumb.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Gorgon seems the more fun out of the Captains. I never read anything about him but I cant wait to see him interact with other mutants. I hope he and Magik become drinking buddies. But not beer drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I was talking about his fight mano a mano with Logan at the end of the story, Gorgon was clearly too much for him to handle in a direcr fight, he only won that because his claws reflected Gorgon's power back on him. I do agreed that Logan is versed in tactics to an extent, he is not a genius but he is far from dumb.
    Ah, gotcha.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Gorgon's time as a Hydra general makes him the most qualified for the job after Cyclops who's most familiar with managing mutants, on top of him being a tippy top tier MU fighter.
    I think this really needs to be emphasized. The "Captains" are very much personnel management jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dumb luck? It was all part of his plan. Especially when he allowed himself to get captured and used the Sentinels to curb stomp Gorgon’s entire fanatical ninja death cult. Logan never gets much credit for being a planner, but the guy is quite cunning and even strategic at times. With as much experience as he has, how could he not be?
    Logan has enough experience to not be considered a dumb brute

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Gorgon seems the more fun out of the Captains. I never read anything about him but I cant wait to see him interact with other mutants. I hope he and Magik become drinking buddies. But not beer drinking!
    Gorgon is too nihilistic too be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Give Secret Warriors a read.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Give Secret Warriors a read.

The X-Men don't have cake...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Gorgon is too nihilistic too be fun.

"He said his first words at two weeks of age, could walk at three months, and was able to read and write by his first birthday. He became an accomplished painter by age four, among the top artists in all of Japan; and composed an opera at age six. This is also the age when he attempted a second suicide.

At age 13, he formulated a mathematical formula that proves the existence of One-Above-All"

what sounds un-fun about that?

If mutants can get new bodies, then there's no excuse to not have Gorgon show goobers like Colossus what good art is.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

makes me wonder if they bothered to bring back Kenji Uedo. he might get along with Gorgon.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-15-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    makes me wonder if they bothered to bring back Kenji Uedo. he might get along with Gorgon.
    Kenji might help with the whole technorganic stuff.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

"He said his first words at two weeks of age, could walk at three months, and was able to read and write by his first birthday. He became an accomplished painter by age four, among the top artists in all of Japan; and composed an opera at age six. This is also the age when he attempted a second suicide.

At age 13, he formulated a mathematical formula that proves the existence of One-Above-All"

what sounds un-fun about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If mutants can get new bodies, then there's no excuse to not have Gorgon show goobers like Colossus what good art is.

So he's a Jojo villain?

Cool.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

I'm surprised Wolverine isn't a Great Captain.

I'd assume with his large experience he'd be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So he's a Jojo villain?

Cool.
    "Oh? You're approaching me?"

"Yeah, bub. Can't slice your eyes out if I don't get up close 'n personal."

"Oh ho! Then come as close as you like, dog!"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate