Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dumb luck? It was all part of his plan. Especially when he allowed himself to get captured and used the Sentinels to curb stomp Gorgon’s entire fanatical ninja death cult. Logan never gets much credit for being a planner, but the guy is quite cunning and even strategic at times. With as much experience as he has, how could he not be?
    I was talking about his fight mano a mano with Logan at the end of the story, Gorgon was clearly too much for him to handle in a direcr fight, he only won that because his claws reflected Gorgon's power back on him. I do agreed that Logan is versed in tactics to an extent, he is not a genius but he is far from dumb.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fantastic Member

Gorgon seems the more fun out of the Captains. I never read anything about him but I cant wait to see him interact with other mutants. I hope he and Magik become drinking buddies. But not beer drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I was talking about his fight mano a mano with Logan at the end of the story, Gorgon was clearly too much for him to handle in a direcr fight, he only won that because his claws reflected Gorgon's power back on him. I do agreed that Logan is versed in tactics to an extent, he is not a genius but he is far from dumb.
    Ah, gotcha.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Gorgon's time as a Hydra general makes him the most qualified for the job after Cyclops who's most familiar with managing mutants, on top of him being a tippy top tier MU fighter.
    I think this really needs to be emphasized. The "Captains" are very much personnel management jobs.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dumb luck? It was all part of his plan. Especially when he allowed himself to get captured and used the Sentinels to curb stomp Gorgonís entire fanatical ninja death cult. Logan never gets much credit for being a planner, but the guy is quite cunning and even strategic at times. With as much experience as he has, how could he not be?
    Logan has enough experience to not be considered a dumb brute
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Gorgon seems the more fun out of the Captains. I never read anything about him but I cant wait to see him interact with other mutants. I hope he and Magik become drinking buddies. But not beer drinking!
    Gorgon is too nihilistic too be fun.