Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why not just have Bishop train all the young/new/inexperienced mutants regardless of what team they're on?

Just bring back Academy X with him as instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why not just have Bishop train all the young/new/inexperienced mutants regardless of what team they're on?

Just bring back Academy X with him as instructor.
    makes sense to me. do they even have a "danger room" anymore?

i don't disagree with any of the ideas so far. but one thing that people might be overlooking are the villains. a lot of these folks lived their lives as active terrorists/freedom fighters. they are not going to be able to settle down and kumbaya with the krakoans. they need diversion or a mission. who will be in charge of the Mutant Liberation Front, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    makes sense to me. do they even have a "danger room" anymore?
    There's a Danger Island on one of the Krakoas

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Funny you would bring them 2 up, I loved that series if only because they "got it" on how you write a good black, alpha male type leader of a team. Battalion was a good model for what a Bishop as field leader should look like. I wouldn't mind his team being comprised of what's left of Generation X team. I could see Bishop doing what Cable did for New Mutants.
    Yeah, I've always liked Bishop way better than Cable (who I didn't care much for when Liefield was given rein of 'my' New Mutants), and every time I see Cable running X-Force, regretted that it wasn't Bishop instead.

Fantastic Member

4 captains 4 squads:

Cyclops- Alpha
    Magik- Beta
    Gorgon- Gamma
    Bishop- Omega

Extinction Squad- the 4 captains on a team together with slect members of the qiuet council i.e. Apocalypse, Jean, Storm or other Omega level mutants like Vulcan and Proteus

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i don't disagree with any of the ideas so far. but one thing that people might be overlooking are the villains. a lot of these folks lived their lives as active terrorists/freedom fighters. they are not going to be able to settle down and kumbaya with the krakoans. they need diversion or a mission. who will be in charge of the Mutant Liberation Front, for example?
    So are you suggesting that Bishop be tasked with heading up like a killer's row of x-villains similar to Thunderbolts?