Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    I would say no. House of X 2 showed us that the phoenix 5 happened in life 4, presumably as a climax to decimation and the messiah stories. So something similar happened. Once Xavier had the resurrection, They may have realized they needed AvX to play out similar to have Hope, Goldballs and tempus created. Would also explain why Moira didnt interfere .
    Xavier read Moira’s mind and then tempus mind
    https://ibb.co/P4whm7L
    https://ibb.co/rfvGRZx

He knew about the future

hope’s history is pretty sticky..I think Hickman’s purposefully keeping away from it for now. same with the Phoenix as a whole. to be honest we’re due for a bit of a breather

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    hope’s history is pretty sticky..I think Hickman’s purposefully keeping away from it for now. same with the Phoenix as a whole. to be honest we’re due for a bit of a breather
    Hickman has already brought up the Phoenix and galactus

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Hickman has already brought up the Phoenix and galactus
    fair. but he hasn’t delved into the continuity surrounding it in the same way as, say, Phalanx

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    fair. but he hasn’t delved into the continuity surrounding it in the same way as, say, Phalanx
    Oh give it time lol Hickman loves to play with Galactus and Franklin. Plus I fully expect us to get some info graphics on the Phoenix somewhere down the line.

BANNED

I suspect that is the case. Something was needed to jump-start the X-Gene again at the time. Maybe Hope does share some DNA with the Grey's after all...

I'm unsure if any more of the known Omega mutants could have been bio-engineered by Moira, but it's fully possible she may have had a part in a great many parts of X-Men history that we're unaware of.

What if Moira cause the fantastic four to become the fantastic four so reed and sue would have franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What if Moira cause the fantastic four to become the fantastic four so reed and sue would have franklin.
    What if Moira manipulated Wanda into saying "No More Mutants" so Hope would be born?

WHOA!!!

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

What if she purposefully destroyed Scott's marriage by calling him when Xavier was sick making him miss the birth of his son after Loki sent him to Paris and attempt to regain leadership of the X-Men alienating Maddy and didn't warn them of Xavier's illness immediately so Lilandra would save him ensuring the mutants would have back up Shi'Ar allies as in Life 9!?!?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    What if she purposefully destroyed Scott's marriage by calling him when Xavier was sick making him miss the birth of his son after Loki sent him to Paris and attempt to regain leadership of the X-Men alienating Maddy and didn't warn them of Xavier's illness immediately so Lilandra would save him ensuring the mutants would have back up Shi'Ar allies as in Life 9!?!?
    And now it starts to fall apart, if everything that transpired was Life 10 all along.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    What if Moira manipulated Wanda into saying "No More Mutants" so Hope would be born?

WHOA!!!
    Yeah, I was thinking that if they knew about Hope, then they knew about Decimation. Which was regarded as one of humanity's greatest crimes alongside Genosha. I don't think Xavier or Moira would have let that happen since it was literally a step back for mutantkind as a whole. I'm pretty sure they didn't know about Hope or Decimation (the P5 in Life 4 might have been another iteration).

We're all missing the bigger question here, which is that, if Xavier conceived of the Five before the mutants were even born, did his plan specifically involve Goldballs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    We're all missing the bigger question here, which is that, if Xavier conceived of the Five before the mutants were even born, did his plan specifically involve Goldballs?
    Maybe Goldballs is the new Mutant Messiah!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Can't help but think of it.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Xavier most of known