Batman_Fan

Question Who is the real Ra's al ghul in the dark knight triology

Sorry for my bad English. I was just watching Batman begins and the Dark Knight and I have a question.

If Ken Watanabe is a decoy, and Liam neeson is ras al ghul, How did he Ken Watanabe come back when Bruce killed him. If he is not ras al ghul shouldn't he not be immortal?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_Fan View Post
    Sorry for my bad English. I was just watching Batman begins and the Dark Knight and I have a question.

If Ken Watanabe is a decoy, and Liam neeson is ras al ghul, How did he Ken Watanabe come back when Bruce killed him. If he is not ras al ghul shouldn't he not be immortal?
    When did Wantanabe come back from the dead? He was killed in the mountain outpost in the fire.

Liam Neeson is Ras and there is a nod to his immortality in Dark Knight Rises.

Mighty Member

Is it clear that Liam Neeson was always Ra's? The first time I watched I assumed Liam took the title from Ken Watanabe (that is, it's a title that gets passed down like The Dred Pirate Roberts). I've gone back and forth since then.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Is it clear that Liam Neeson was always Ra's? The first time I watched I assumed Liam took the title from Ken Watanabe (that is, it's a title that gets passed down like The Dred Pirate Roberts). I've gone back and forth since then.
    It's the other way around, Neeson states that he gave Wantanabe that name because of "theatricality."

Neeson says this during the fire scene at Wayne manor to fool his enemies to who the real Ras is.

Neeson is Ras Al Ghul it isn't a title that get's passed down. This is further confirmed when we learn that Talia Al Ghul has returned to destroy Gotham in Dark Knight Rises in honor of her father.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    It's the other way around, Neeson states that he gave Wantanabe that name because of "theatricality."

Neeson says this during the fire scene at Wayne manor to fool his enemies to who the real Ras is.

Neeson is Ras Al Ghul it isn't a title that get's passed down. This is further confirmed when we learn that Talia Al Ghul has returned to destroy Gotham in Dark Knight Rises in honor of her father.
    What the trilogy DOESN'T tell you, is that R'as secretly passed the title along to Bruce. Making him the Demon's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    What the trilogy DOESN'T tell you, is that R'as secretly passed the title along to Bruce. Making him the Demon's Head.
    Wait what? When?

I remember he wanted him to become the new Demon's Head; but did it actually occur?

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Wait what? When?

I remember he wanted him to become the new Demon's Head; but did it actually occur?
    Uhm...

geniejoke.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_Fan View Post

That was a second decoy, meant to resemble Watanabe's Ra's, I believe.