I was hoping this would be a fun thread. Spider-man has alot of eerie scenes. mine I remember vividly when I was collecting comics as a little kid. it still creep me out. it was illustrated by Mark Bagley with dialogue by J. M. DeMatteis. It was in Amazing Spider-man 390, between the Robot Parents getting resolved and the Clone saga. in Ravencroft, Malcolm Mcbride the former Carrior at the time, was talking to Dr Kafka about this recurring nightmare he's having and Mark Bagley drew it, a sequence of a panels of naked dead bodies falling from the sky, male female. Malcom described it like something out of the Holocaust, sorry, that was the choice of JMD dialogue, not sure if its right to use it here. but man the faces of the bodies were decayed and it creeped the hell of my 11 year old self, and sequence end with Carrion drifting down making a menacing look and thats where the dream of Malcolm ends. Sorry I figure it would a a fun spooky thread to have that relate to Spider-man history.