Default HOX/POX Infographics: A quick guide of Hickman's X-era

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Regardless how one feels about HoX/PoX/Hickman (I, personally, haven't read the issues yet; waiting to read in full, but I always indulge in spoilers), Hickman has definitely put a lot of effort into world-building for the X-Men mythos...more-so than any other writer in a very long time.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Very nice, but he's wrong on the Summers family being the main X-men team, and there's really no indication Xavier is the only one that can use Cerebro- in fact, there's absolutely no reason to assume an Omega like Jean couldn't be a better fit.

I think the only two people that cant be lost are Moira and Krakoa. Moira is obvious as is Krakoa. The Five? HoX establishes that they can possibly be replaced with characters with similar powers. The efficiency and speed of the resurrections would be negatively impacted but not impossible. Xavier? He's not the only person capable of using Cerebro. Jean's been able to transfer minds in the past without Cebrero. She most certainly should be able to do it with ease with the device

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Very nice, but he's wrong on the Summers family being the main X-men team, and there's really no indication Xavier is the only one that can use Cerebro- in fact, there's absolutely no reason to assume an Omega like Jean couldn't be a better fit.
    Exactly as I mentioned

Yeah, Jean's an Omega and Xavier isn't, so she's more powerful than him. So Jean and Quentin Quire (another Omega) could definitely use Cerebro, and I'd guess that Emma and the Cuckoos can as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman