Dracula
    Wolfman
    The Mummy
    Frankenstein's Monster
    The Invisible Man
    Creature from the Black Lagoon
    The Phantom of the Opera

Which horror team wins?

Which versions of the Universal monsters? Lugosi, Luke Evans, and Richard Roxburgh Dracula are all universal and all have very different power-levels.

Let's say Composite versions - any and all live action movie feats from those versions can apply.

Well then Dracula solos. Completely immortal except for werewolf attacks, weather control, immensely fast and ferocious shapeshifter. You should add the Silver Bullet werewolf if you don't want Drac to just "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!" his way through this.

Is Dracula completely immune to being exploded/disintegrated? At least for a 10-count?

Because Charlie's pyrokinesis can melt bullets fired at her before they even reach her.
    Last edited by Sophicles; 10-12-2019 at 11:41 PM.

He can casually keep walking as a pile of bones and ash.

Plus, unless i'm mistaken, Imhotep is in this fight. Meaning if Drac fails, he solos.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Plus, unless i'm mistaken, Imhotep is in this fight. Meaning if Drac fails, he solos.
    Idk... Christine is pretty durable. Imhotep's most destructive feat was what - turning into a sandstorm which grounded a plane? I don't remember if the plane was even fully destroyed in the storm, but Christine seems a lot more durable than a simple plane.

But if it's too much of a stomp in favor of Universal Horror monsters, let's go with their earliest classic incarnations then?

Then it becomes a stomp in the other direction. Those 30's movies didn't exactly have a huge budget or particularly advanced special-effects. Dracula is a slow moving guy who can turn into a bat and hypnotize people. Wolfman has slightly superhuman strength and invulnerability to non-silver attacks. Phantom is just a deformed guy. Frank and Black have slightly superhuman strength. Invisible Man is just an average naked guy you can't see.

The only guy who might give them a bit of trouble is Wolfman, simply because none of the other team carries silver. But Carrie should be able to 10-count him easily enough. Barlow should be able to outmuscle him and pin him. Christine could just roll over him and sit on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The only guy who might give them a bit of trouble is Wolfman, simply because none of the other team carries silver. But Carrie should be able to 10-count him easily enough. Barlow should be able to outmuscle him and pin him. Christine could just roll over him and sit on him.
    I mean, Roland's handgun is made from the shards of Excalibur, there's a chance it'll pack a whallop.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Let's say Composite versions - any and all live action movie feats from those versions can apply.
    If these were the classic 1930s/ 40s Universal Monsters, Team King would stomp but, as others have said, with composites, Dracula solos.
    Power with Girl is better.