Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    I'm not. Are you? If so, why?
    Yeah you can say this comfortably because unlike the fictional MU you don't have to worry about murderbots kicking down your door with the sole purpose of annihilating your species.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I wonder if they took the post-Age of X approach and deleted a lot of their AoXM memories
    I think some characters - like Bobby, for example - absolutely would have, given the option. But I'm not sure everyone would have. I hope Lin didn't; she's never been a fave, but I'd be pleased if we got more of the Nature Girl we saw in AoXM. (Minus the "microbes talk to me" moments.)

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I wonder if they took the post-Age of X approach and deleted a lot of their AoXM memories
    Like Anduinel said, I can see mutants like Nature Girl keeping their memories. I’m also thinking Blob, Apocalypse (& probably all the X-Tracts), Surge, Hellion, Lady Mastermind, and maybe even the Cuckoos would keep their memories. I’m interested in knowing if Bishop and Marvel Girl erased their memories...or kept some highlights....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with this view because of Moira's other lives. She did not take Xavier's approach to the situation and the outcome was similar or worse at times. Xavier's dream being tampered with seems to be part of the setup for Krakoa. I feel this aspect might come into play when things become troublesome. It also seems like it might just be a way to keep Xavier blame free if plans change.
    In Moira’s 4th Life? She tried Xavier’s dream of peaceful co-existence and it all lead up to Sentinels killing them all. There was no tampering in that life and it still ended up not working.

BANNED

I'd just like to see Evan chilling after all that mess.

I hope Jean and Lucas remember it aaaallll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Like Anduinel said, I can see mutants like Nature Girl keeping their memories. I’m also thinking Blob, Apocalypse (& probably all the X-Tracts), Surge, Hellion, Lady Mastermind, and maybe even the Cuckoos would keep their memories. I’m interested in knowing if Bishop and Marvel Girl erased their memories...or kept some highlights....
    Yeah, I definitely think Blob would have kept his memories. I hope Leah Williams snags him for whatever book she's got coming up, because that has so much potential for character growth. AoXM gave him a chance to see what kind of man he might have been if the world had been different. And now he's on Krakoa, where the chance to actually be the person he was in AoXM is so easily within reach.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

In Moira’s 4th Life? She tried Xavier’s dream of peaceful co-existence and it all lead up to Sentinels killing them all. There was no tampering in that life and it still ended up not working.
    In the 4th life, yes, Xavier's approach failed. However, she took a more proactive and different role in 7, 8, and 9. The results weren't any different and things seemed arguably worse. I don't think the takeaway is that the dream was foolish, rather mutants always lose no matter what. To Moira the dream is a weakness, but the opposite approach isn't necessarily better.

Xavier is "different" now, so it will be interesting to see how things go.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I'd just like to see Evan chilling after all that mess.

I hope Jean and Lucas remember it aaaallll.
    Bish had to have been the best she'd ever had. EASILY

She was all over him.

BANNED

Jean's changing her whole life post-Bishop!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Bish had to have been the best she'd ever had. EASILY

She was all over him.
    We all know wolverine is the best there is, what he does isn't always "nice".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    We all know wolverine is the best there is, what he does isn't always "nice".
    Down to the White Palace Scott goes for a nightcap!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yeah you can say this comfortably because unlike the fictional MU you don't have to worry about murderbots kicking down your door with the sole purpose of annihilating your species.
    We will still can worry about climate change, fossil fuel depletion, loss of biodiversity, loss of soil fertility and soil sanilization, terrorism, pollution, atomic weapons proliferation… but, yes, I think we can rule out killer robots… (killer drones exist, though…). They are threats, not easy ones to tackle.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe