Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

All of the lesser known ones probably still have theirs intact. Like I don’t think Meltdowns identity is public knowledge.

Mighty Member

I guess we can probably scratch the Power Pack off the secret ID list since one is now a public figure as a professional influencer and apparently have a documentary based on them per Rainbow Rowell's Runaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that should be an issue for Batman, Superman, Daredevil, and Ms. Marvel. Fingerprinting should catch out Clark and Kamala as well (but not Bruce and Matt, who have gloves). But the spiders wear full body costumes, mouths and hands covered up, so the tech wouldn't expose them.
    I'm surprised that they didn't do something for the heroes who have parts of their faces exposed to avoid the computer thing lol.

Kamala can theoricaly avoid having her fingerprints from being identified, her shape shifting could do some changes to her fingerprints so she wouldn't be exposed by that.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I never liked that excuse “family always knows” because many times family members can act like complete strangers with each other even if they act friendly. Don’t you keep secrets from family members? Even if they know you’re keeping a secret, they don’t always know what it is.
    It's a scummy example, but there are people out there who manage to have lovers when they're married, or even a second family without it being found out for years.

There's also the thing that people have this idea of what a person is like, so they can choose to not believe that someone could be something since it contradicts the idea they have of this person, basically a small denial.

So secret identities can be hidden from family, it'll depend on how competent the hero is at keeping it, and the very own members involved.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I guess we can probably scratch the Power Pack off the secret ID list since one is now a public figure as a professional influencer and apparently have a documentary based on them per Rainbow Rowell's Runaways.
    Katie's the only one whose identity is apparently still secret (her teacher didn't know in the Legacy one-shot). Somehow. Yeah, Jack outed himself, Julie attended Avengers Academy, and Alex would've been outed by Hindsight Lad during Civil War, as he used to be a New Warrior.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It never really made sense for Captain America or Thor to have them.
    Thor couldn’t have one. He uses his real name.

He did still have a secret identity though. Donald Blake initially, though even once they were separated, he still disguised himself - as Sigurd Jarlson and Jake Olsen. When he first uses the Sigurd identity, which involved wearing glasses, he actually bumps into Clark Kent! Remember, it's similar for him - Superman is the real one and Clark is the disguise (though, of course, the Clark in the Marvel universe isn't Superman at all).
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Thor_Vol_1_341
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I wonder, if they ever relaunched Power Pack, if they'd acknowledge that.