View Poll Results: Which of DC's Black Characters Has the Most Potential to Achieve Trinity Status?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Lantern (John Stewart)

49 30.06%
  • Vixen (Mari McCabe)

18 11.04%
  • Cyborg (Victor Stone)

13 7.98%
  • Black Lightning/Vulcan (Jefferson Pierce)

30 18.40%
  • Static (Virgil Hawkins)

7 4.29%
  • Naomi (Naomi McDuffie)

9 5.52%
  • Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt)

7 4.29%
  • Steel (John Henry Irons)

4 2.45%
  • Bumblebee (Karen Beecher)

0 0%
  • Icon (Augustus Freeman IV)

1 0.61%
  • Rocket (Raquel Ervin)

0 0%
  • Amazing-Man (Any Version)

1 0.61%
  • Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm/Jackson Hyde)

1 0.61%
  • Other (Specify Below)

3 1.84%
  • None

20 12.27%
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I don't know how I have managed to have that post misread but...
    I didn't SAY: "No matter what or Regardless."

This was more of a "What are you actually checking for out here then?"
    Yeah, I know, I was agreeing with you. ?

I'm the same way. I *really* want to support some of these characters because I like them and believe in their potential, and they happen to be PoC and/or female. But I'm not dropping cash for some substandard slice of crap story I'm not enjoying. I'm not rich, or woke, enough for that!

So yeah. Books you'd be checking for (hell what story would they have to tell to entice you, if the allure of a character isn't enough): "GO"
    Nice question!

I'm with you on wanting to see Vic's New Gods connections played up. I'll give Vic a couple issues no matter what, because I think he's got the range (even if it hasn't been realized) to work in a bunch of different subgenres. But what I'm truly waiting for is basically sorta like crazy cosmic Bronze Age Superman. I want to see Vic bouncing across space and time and other realities, saving planets, fighting aliens and wizards and monsters and mobsters and supervillains. I think if you rubbed a lot of that Morrisonian Super vibe on Vic and leaned into what all that New Gods tech really means.....yeah, that's how you make Cyborg f*cking matter. I got a whole pitch, DC, gimme a call!

When it comes to Stewart, if it's about Xanshi, or a story where you could just insert any Lantern and the story stays the same, I'm out. What I'm really looking for is a story that tries to give John his own niche and role. Something like Mosaic 2.0, or lemonpeace's idea of John being a Guardian, or something else, I don't care. I just want to see the guy have his own ball to play with instead of having to borrow Hal's.

Black Lighting stories don't have to be anything other than what BL stories usually are; street level stuff with low-end superhumans, dealing with the usual street stuff. I'm a big fan of that kinda story, that whole Daredevil/Hell's Kitchen vibe. So all I need here is quality. I'd actually put Bendis on this book in a heartbeat if I could.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    Because you posted the question in a thread specifically about black characters and not about characters in general. And you followed up the question with this comment:

Don't blame others who took the time to answer your question because your writing is not clear.
    ... blah blah comprehension, blah blah Projection... etc etc
    ...whatever...
    On to positivity.

I'm with you on wanting to see Vic's New Gods connections played up. I'll give Vic a couple issues no matter what, because I think he's got the range (even if it hasn't been realized) to work in a bunch of different subgenres. But what I'm truly waiting for is basically sorta like crazy cosmic Bronze Age Superman. I want to see Vic bouncing across space and time and other realities, saving planets, fighting aliens and wizards and monsters and mobsters and supervillains. I think if you rubbed a lot of that Morrisonian Super vibe on Vic and leaned into what all that New Gods tech really means.....yeah, that's how you make Cyborg f*cking matter. I got a whole pitch, DC, gimme a call!
    Yeah that's closer to the page I'd be looking for. I'm never going to pick that book up "no matter what" but for my dollar if they went with the Earth-22 look and Outlook with those kinds of adventures?
    It could be lightning in a bottle.
    Prolly NOT going to happen because that's his classic look, but I'd like to see some growth, no more "Junior member" feel if he's going to be on the league.

Did you read Dceased? I'd always thought it but it really struck home that this guy is a really unique thing to the New Gods as well? Having one of their more powerful weapon/technologies
    bonded to a "mortal" in a way they've never even thought of? From a narrative sense he should really be a big deal to them at least.

I don't really want him fighting "Mobsters" but... we could find some dark city looking dudes to fill that void.
    Its all about creativity.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

BANNED

... blah blah comprehension, blah blah Projection... etc etc
    ...whatever....
    The only reason I'm saying this is because it's relevant, and you got some attitude out of nowhere, but your writing is literally incomprehensible much of the time. Again, don't blame people for simply answering your question. I mean, who does that!? If people misunderstood what you were trying to convey, you don't have to get testy with them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I am *not* a big Cyborg fan, and yet I'd buy this in a heartbeat, as it takes Vic in a whole new direction than the wah-wah am I machine or man-wangst-fest he's been stuck in for decades, and potentially puts him in a fun Adam Strange sort of role, bopping around the universe and moving way past any Teen Titans nostalgia (and maybe treading deeply into said nostalgia, if his travels ever put him in the Vega system, or he runs into Blackfire, or the Citadel, or some Psions, out there, up to their usual no-good shenanigans).

It's the same sort of deal that got me into Swamp Thing, back in the day, when I had barely even heard of the character, and found him super-boring, and then, whammo, a great writer takes him in a bold new direction, and wow!

Incredible Member

I don't know how I have managed to have that post misread but...
    I didn't SAY: "No matter what or Regardless."

This was more of a "What are you actually checking for out here then?"

I further attempted to illustrate my point when I said: *Depending on the story*
    I would buy these books.

So... *Shrug* See my sig, I'm the LEAST likely person to buy a book "just because it check the right boxes".
    Hell no.

But since we're talking about black trinity level chars and there are some heroes that I like that happen to be black that I DO check for, not cause I'm on some faux-wokeness representation-ahoy bs, but because these characters really do have a thing to them that goes beyond just the skin color.

So what I'm saying when I say is "What will you read if it was on the shelves" I'm saying: "Everyone gets down to work shooting ideas and characters down, but what character(s) are you actually looking for... so when you SEE them on the shelves you think "Huh, a new X book, I gotta see what they're doing with this!

LOL, hilarious, I think the opposite, and am looking for Mr.Terrific to BE more like hickmans Reed than NOT.
    Thats why I stopped with "The Terrific" It was a little too breezy/sci-fi/monster-ish, it felt like Rick & Morty but not as interesting.
    So I guess either go one way or the other maybe commit to the bit and make it funny, but I'd have rather kept reading his new 52 offering than that.

Cyborg... I think for me the best cyborg was the Earth-22 version, but...
    IMHO I'd like to see him get control of his cybernetics and be a MAJOR PLAYER in the New Gods eternal war... etc

He's (last I checked) part motherbox, and that his arc shouldn't be "am I man or Machine" but more like "I have the fire of the Gods... what does a man DO with such a thing"
    Give him the gold look from earth 22 and that arc and I'd give him a chance.

Still, we have a LOT of pages here discussing "Who's ready for the trinity" and its like if a DC higher up were to read this.... its like "Damn... how the hell do even reach this audience"

So yeah. Books you'd be checking for (hell what story would they have to tell to entice you, if the allure of a character isn't enough): "GO"

Oh and lastly

I'd read something completely new. *shrug*

Hell Silencer was pretty cool wasn't it? Though at that moment I wasn't looking for a Batman/Tailia ~ ninja/assassin spin-off book.

That whole line of Silencer, Immortal Men, Damage, and Sideways, was chance to add new characters, but... I think people want sometime that will last and thats why they read these convoluted messes called western comics.
    Your question would be a good thread on its own.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    I'm not sure you're convincing anyone with these arguments you're making. They have some extremely flimsy footing and often sound like the ravings of an irrational rabid fan. Especially with your doggedness toward not listening to, considering, or even respecting (the Darkstar thing again) any other viewpoints. It seems to me your intention in creating this thread was not for actually listening to others, but to promote your ideas about John Stewart and getting validation about him being DC's top black character, which is kind of like being the King of Bums.
    I'm going to share my opinions like everyone else. If I think something is stupid, like calling a black man "Darkstar," then I'll say it. If I don't think the concept will work or will reach Trinity-status, then I'll say it. Calling Dick Grayson "Nightwing" didn't create a new Nightwing franchise, did it? He's still a Batman character. Quit trying to shame and silence people. Anyone here can post. If folks don't want to post, they can share their opinion with a vote. I considered your points. My disagreement isn't my not listening. If you're not having a good experience, you don't need to post. And, I could say that you're doing what you've accused me of to my opinion. If you disagree, that's fine. Discussion threads don't have to build consensus.

You also said that comic fans aren't willing to consider new ideas. I disagree. Valiant was able to come up with ideas not already done by the Big 2, like X-O Manowar (Visigoth in Space Armor, which sufficiently distinguishes it from GL, Thor, and Iron Man-- similar concepts) and Ninjak (James Bond as a Ninja for MI6, which distinguishes it from Batman and Black Widow in addition to having a separate universe to play in). None of the Darkstar ideas presented here have been fresh or original-- Just rehashes of Green Lantern, Blue Beetle, Nova, or Captain Marvel. You say you want to get paid for coming up with ideas. If your ideas were good enough, you'd be able to put together a kickstarter to launch a successful project like the Walking Dead or Spawn or something. I mean, you have no attachment or affection for the Big Two, so this is a great time for you to go indie with your original ideas. You could also go out for DC's talent hunts. Based on your comments regarding art in another thread, sounds like you draw fan comics (Zatswan?). If you've got great ideas for a space opera, then get them out there or use your material to get yourself work at the Big 2. You don't even need to give up your day job. Charles Soule practiced law during his big heyday and only wrote scripts on weekends. Maybe you've got the next Spawn on your hands. However, this thread is about which DC character can best achieve Trinity status. You've made clear that your answer is no black character could. I disagree.

Edit- Saw your sig. Hopefully your book picks up a bunch of fans, makes it big, and brings you some great opportunities!

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The arguments that the GL franchise doesn't need Hal and the examples posted (a cartoon not focused on the GL mythos and where John's storyline is primarily wrapped up with Shayera, and a blast from the past like Wizard magazine) were just not very convincing. Because the former isn't doing much for the GL franchise as a whole, and the latter is...Wizard magazine, who even cares what they say? And even if we did, they were just as excited about the Johns run with Hal as the rest of us, they were a fickle bunch. The cartoon gave him stuff from Hal's era to interact with. Meanwhile the most successful period in the GL comics was with Hal as the lead under Johns, and the entire foundation for the GL mythos as we know it came from the original stories with Hal. Plus while the GL cartoon was cancelled due to toy sales, it wasn't unpopular. So evidence suggests it needs him around more than not, at least more than any other individual Earth GL.

I didn't say John wasn't popular or not well known. But he isn't the only GL around, and he isn't the franchise lead. And it's not just Hal he has to compete with. Who says this can't be Jessica's time if we need an alternate? She's gotten pretty big for such a new character.

That's why I don't think John is the character from this list with the best chance. I mean, NO character regardless of their race is going to reach Trinity status at this point. But someone like Vixen or Black Lightning may be better. Because they would be stars of their own franchise and don't share their superhero name with not just one, but like 5 other characters. Same reason Marvel has some better black characters like BP, Storm, Blade, etc.

With Hal though, his mythos overhauled the GL concept to the point where it was it's own beast. He really doesn't owe as much to Alan as Barry does to Jay, and even Barry wasn't originally a legacy in the way we think of the term now with the Earth-1/2 divide.

The lines are kind of blurred, but everything we associate with GL NOW really comes from Hal and the stories built around them. Sinestro, the Anti-Matter universe, Oa, the Guardians, etc.
    You can disagree, but I don't see how the GL franchise needs Hal narratively or sales-wise. I've already explained why.

Carol Danvers is the center of the Captain Marvel franchise. Scott Lang is the center of the Ant-Man franchise. Hal didn't originate the GL name or idea-- That came from Alan and the Lensmen. Wally West held onto the Flash mantle for 2 decades, I don't see why John can't do the same with GL. Hal isn't Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne--or even Arthur Curry. Virtually anyone can get and use a GL ring and fight space villains.

I think the relevant metrics to achieving trinity status are:

(1) wish fulfillment;
    (2) non-denigrating name, appearance, backstory, or position;
    (3) useful, non-contradicting role on the Justice League
    (ie, having two tech guys since most stories won't need them, making one character irrelevant-- this is what lead to Batman bossing around Cyborg and why Steel and Mr. Terrific won't take off; or two speedsters, or two wizards, etc);
    (4) same status narratively as Clark, Bruce, ad Diana instead of secondary status;
    (5) an ongoing title and regular position on the League;
    (6) capable of carrying a straight-to-dvd or silver screen film; and
    (7) capable of appearing on children's tv and merchandise (knocks out characters with names like "Bloodwynd"), preferably with an iconic logo that can also appear on merchandise.

John doesn't tick off everything, but he ticks off more than DC's other black heroes. Static and Vixen meet a lot of the criteria as well.

You can get rid of Hal, turn him into Vader again, move him to a satellite book, or do whatever. I don't care. There's no reason for him to have to be the center of Green Lantern. It could be Jessica, it could be Kyle, it could be John. from a narrative standpoint, I think its particularly empowering for a member of a historically marginalized group to be selected though. Doesn't (and IMO shouldn't) have to be part of the story, but it sends a cool message.

Jessica shows how quickly an idea can take off when it's developed. John still outpolls every GL besides Hal despite not getting any development for years! I don't see other Lanterns who can make similar claims. I also don't see Insomniac creating skins with unique voice actors for other Lanterns because they're so popular despite how the comic-branch of the company has tried to marginalize them.

Finally, this thread is about which Black character is most-likely to achieve Trinity Status, not which Latinx character, not that it's mutually exclusive. Jessica isn't black though. If you think she should lead the franchise (not saying you do), then great! Post about it to your hearts content. She could lead the GL franchise from a narrative standpoint with minor adjustments to her origin. I don't see how it's relevant to the original question though.
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 11-21-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I am liking the proposed concepts for Cyborg.

Had DC been just a bit more creative, I think Vic could have become a major player post Flashpoint.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I am liking the proposed concepts for Cyborg.

Had DC been just a bit more creative, I think Vic could have become a major player post Flashpoint.
    For Cyborg to have worked, he'd have needed a role that wouldn't make Batman irrelevant (when the Justice League should be rough equals)-- which is what Cyborg does. See the New 52 or the Snyder/Whedon Justice League movie. Batman is DC's cash cow-- It would be a financial mistake to take him off the League, so they turned him into the Captain America of the group, which made his team mates look incompetent, hurting the narrative.

Cyborg would also need to be a wish-fulfillment character with a cool appearance, which he isn't. The basics of his appearance are well set in the brand at this point, and DC isn't interested in fixing it. They wouldn't even replace WW's thong-look for the gladiator one until the movies did it, just because people whined about the previous attempts at skirt and pants updates even though the thong-look didn't make sense for her brand of female empowerment.

DC's Black Paragon should actually look good and empowering instead of looking like Frankenstein's monster surrounded by white supermodels.

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 11-21-2019 at 08:57 AM.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    For Cyborg to have worked, he'd have needed a role that wouldn't make Batman irrelevant (when the Justice League should be rough equals)-- which is what Cyborg does. See the New 52 or the Snyder/Whedon Justice League movie. Batman is DC's cash cow-- It would be a financial mistake to take him off the League, so they turned him into the Captain America of the group, which made his team mates look incompetent, hurting the narrative.

Cyborg would also need to be a wish-fulfillment character with a cool appearance, which he isn't. The basics of his appearance are well set in the brand at this point, and DC isn't interested in fixing it. They wouldn't even replace WW's thong-look for the gladiator one until the movies did it, just because people whined about the previous attempts at skirt and pants updates even though the thong-look didn't make sense for her brand of female empowerment.

DC's Black Paragon should actually look good and empowering instead of looking like Frankenstein's monster surrounded by white supermodels.

Batman's niche was the detective, non-powered badass. Only Grant (and DCAU) pulled off the Bat-god mode, imo.

A competent writer should have no problem with Batman & Cyborg being two separate entities. If anything, Batman would seek to upgrade his bat-computer to emulate Cyborg.

A chameleon mode would rectify Cyborg's appearance problem, and enable wish fulfillment. He should be able to change shape at will. He should have a very sleek look in Cyborg mode (unless he was in an all-out war), not the over the top tank Jim Lee drew. Folks are still stuck in the 1980's with the Cyborg design. He should not look clunky.

I find it hilarious how easily MCU Vision got over any angst about not being fully human while Vic was walking around in sweats & a hoody (with his head down).

Visually, artists should have a field's day with Cyborg.

Like the Iron Man armor gets regular upgrades & redesigns, the same should be done with Vic.

Batman's niche was the detective, non-powered badass. Only Grant (and DCAU) pulled off the Bat-god mode, imo.

A competent writer should have no problem with Batman & Cyborg being two separate entities. If anything, Batman would seek to upgrade his bat-computer to emulate Cyborg.

A chameleon mode would rectify Cyborg's appearance problem, and enable wish fulfillment. He should be able to change shape at will. He should have a very sleek look in Cyborg mode (unless he was in an all-out war), not the over the top tank Jim Lee drew. Folks are still stuck in the 1980's with the Cyborg design. He should not look clunky.

I find it hilarious how easily MCU Vision got over any angst about not being fully human while Vic was walking around in sweats & a hoody (with his head down).

Like the Iron Man armor gets regular upgrades & redesigns, the same should be done with Vic.
    Unlike Victor, Vision was never human to begin with. You can't mourn something you never had.

BANNED

I don't think playing detective is a sufficient enough role on a team of powerhouses. The Justice League MO is more often big battles than anything else.

And if Cyborg has complete access to every tech device on the planet, tracking people down through cameras and access to personal information would make mystery solving relatively easy for him.

Incredible Member

LOL, hilarious, I think the opposite, and am looking for Mr.Terrific to BE more like hickmans Reed than NOT.
    Thats why I stopped with "The Terrific" It was a little too breezy/sci-fi/monster-ish, it felt like Rick & Morty but not as interesting.
    So I guess either go one way or the other maybe commit to the bit and make it funny, but I'd have rather kept reading his new 52 offering than that.

I think my issue was a lot of plots were resolved by building a big machine and other members were sidelined - this kind of spoiled some of the tension as another machine was rolled out rather than some Thing or Johnny or Sue solutions.

Obviously this "god level" reed met his downfall too but everything was very heavily focused on reed and big machines (for me).

It was still a cool run tho with a load of ideas and epting and mount were brilliant on art. I used to copy loads of their panels in a sketchbook every month (badly!). It would probably have worked better as a solo book than a team book for me.w

Ironically i always felt rick and morty borrowed heavily from hickmans ff with council of ricks looking very much like council of reeds etc.

With so many "dark books on the shelves, i like a bit of trippy day glo art as a change but i think im very much in minority there.

Did you read Dceased? I'd always thought it but it really struck home that this guy is a really unique thing to the New Gods as well? Having one of their more powerful weapon/technologies
    bonded to a "mortal" in a way they've never even thought of? From a narrative sense he should really be a big deal to them at least.
    I didn't read DCeased. Figured I'd wait for reviews and the trade. But yeah, Vic.....he's not a New God, but he's sort of like a New Demi-God, and as far as I know (Im no expert) nothing like Vic has ever even been hinted at in anything related to the Fourth World. I think at the very least Mokkari and Simyan (gods of the Evil Factory) would want to get their hands on him. A mortal fused with a Mother Box is at the very least a potential blueprint for a new breed of parademons, and potentially much, much more. JLO aside I'm not sure if it'd be enough to get Darkseid's attention (maybe as an odd curiosity to amuse himself with for five minutes?) but Dessad and the Evil Factory should be a different matter.

Like I said, I got a whole pitch.

I don't really want him fighting "Mobsters" but... we could find some dark city looking dudes to fill that void.
    Its all about creativity.
    More like cyber crime. I sort of laugh when a modern comic has the hero taking down a dude robbing a bank or armored truck; like bro, no, most of that theft gets done electronically. Hard to make that engaging in a comic book, but like you said, it's all about creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I am *not* a big Cyborg fan, and yet I'd buy this in a heartbeat
    I'm telling ya, it's the winning equation for Vic. Gimme a call DC, I'll work cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Your question would be a good thread on its own.
    Yeah it would.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I didn't read DCeased.
    Rob Corps to the rescue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EFYKVIVPq0

But yeah, Vic.....he's not a New God, but he's sort of like a New Demi-God, and as far as I know (Im no expert) nothing like Vic has ever even been hinted at in anything related to the Fourth World.
    No... no he's not, and I wasn't "EXACTLY" suggesting that perse, but now that you mention it did you ever think that maybe he should be?
    I mean the "New Demi-god" is fine but regardless he should be a big deal to them and I've had the thought before, but I implore you check out the at least the first five minutes of that video to kind of see what I mean.

If nothing else a "New Gods" arc would be an AMAZING thing for Cyborg to have.
    But what you're selling about him having Adam Strange style adventures sounds damned interesting. One of the big things that I believe when it comes to comics as a medium
    is that a characters books really get propelled by having fantastic Arcs and stand alone DKR/Watchemn style mythos improving stories. So for my bucks having a "Strange Adventures arc" followed by
    followed by Cyborg/New Gods: God on Earth.
    So I'd love to follow your pitch with an arc about how to the New Gods Cyborg is a Prometheus figure and from their perspective thats a bad thing.

Finally... the looks and style of Cyborg and what a problem it is. . .

I think about GENOS from one punch man. I'm not a giant anime nerd so when I say this I'm just spit-balling here. Frankly I think Genos is AMAZINGLY popular
    Maybe it only takes some PERMANENT rollback of how his cybernetics work or are accessed for his look to not be such a sticking point.

I had missed the OPM wave untill that XXXTentacion video was going viral and I said: "WHAT IS THIS MAGNIFICENCE"

I can't imagine if the DCUO had a fight between Superman and Cyborg that hit those same beats, but I know that the example of how I want to SEE cyborg do battle has a high bar after seeing that.

*I just watched it again. Thats the perfect look for Superman Vs Cyborg or cyborg vs anyone. I don't want to see him stopping cyber crime, that should be sometime he does inherently, but damn when he cuts loose
    it needs to look like Genos (even if Supes/Saitama wins up to that point its fantastic)

Darkstars: Not for everyone but I anyone who has a story worth telling has a story worth writing in my opinion.
    I don't care if someone thinks it a stupid idea, and no offense really, but it doesn't NEED to have something that makes it VASTLY different from
    Nova 1 and 2, Hawkman/girl 2 3 or 4, GLCorps, Nameless-kree Mar-vel/Clone #723, Blue Beetle 3, or the legion of super-heroes.

What matters is the human element of stories like the one I'm telling. Someone. A lot of people I think want to read that.
    Because you're right, on some level... it doesn't Matter what Ancient Artifact of power someone finds or what Alien Legacy someone inherits. Collider's black hole or Terrigien mists

What matters is what they do with it. What matters is the story you tell with it.

The idea that some young black guy gets one of these powers and starts:
    Curing Cancer/High Blood Pressure/Diabetes
    While taking his local area off the high-cost energy grid
    Giving access to new industry based on alientech or Technomagic.

and the ensuing fallout. Because society and the powers that protect it will fight you to keep the status quo.

Thats a story WORTH telling and the story existing is more important that the naming convention. Someones going to read it and love it. Maybe someone younger and
    less jaded than we've become... or at least thats the hope.

*sigh* I'm head out.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 11-22-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.