Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
I would prefer something that’s not a retread of what we’ve had before. Hence the Krakoa set up, which isn’t hard to do at all. Start out with a shot of the school, pan out and it’s covered in vines, Jean takes some students through a portal and we get the whole House of X #1 Krakoa set up. The U.N. vote, the humans freaking out and enacting the Orchis Protocols and whatnot... just not that hard at all. And interesting. Much more interesting than retreading already well-trod ground IMO. Three cartoons to date, all set at the school (TAS, Evolution, WatXM). Four if you count the old ‘Pryde of the X-men’ cartoon. Time for a new approach IMO, which is precisely why Hickman was brought in to shake things up in the comics.
Considering it's been close to a decade since we've had a proper X-Men cartoon on the air, I think there's less of a reason to reinvent the wheel as there was with the comics.

If this were an X-Men cartoon set for a more mature audience and aimed or at just the fans, I think starting with the Hickman stuff would be more of an option, but not for a normal cartoon.