Incredible Member

Default Bendis' Scarlet - Will it ever continue?

Does anyone know what is happening with this Icon series by Bendis and Maleev? Last issue (#7) came out a year ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Does anyone know what is happening with this Icon series by Bendis and Maleev? Last issue (#7) came out a year ago.
    Nope I've been wanting to read it but I don't have the patience, to wait so long inbetween issues I'll wait for the series to be done first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    Nope I've been wanting to read it but I don't have the patience, to wait so long inbetween issues I'll wait for the series to be done first.
    Dunno, read the 1st volume ages ago but was sort of "meh" about it, compared to Bendis& Maleev's other collaborations, which I've enjoyed.

I guess Maleev is working on art for an ongoing Hellboy project with Mike Mignola, due to begin coming out in December, so maybe between that and Bendis being busy, Scarlet is on the back burner for the moment. Here's a link to an interview from July (with some nice preview pages):

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/07/sdcc-...e-bprd-series/

Amazing Member

I sure hope so. Scarlet is a very well done comic. Thought-provoking.

He doesn't have time for Scarlet right now because he's crushing out so many issues of Powers Bureau. Oh wait...