Astonishing Member

Default The Avengers.Loki Unleashed. (Spoilers)

The Avengers.Loki Unleashed by Roger Stern and Ron Lim was a great story.
    From the several Marvel 80 Years comic books that i have read and that i think have been great,the Avengers story is one of the best.
    This story having Loki was quite interesting.
    spoilers:
    Doctor Strange being in the story was cool because Roger Stern wrote Doctor Strange besides the Avengers before,and the story featuring a Doctor Strange villain was something that i thought made the story interesting.Besides writing a Avengers story of the Marvel 80 years special comic boooks this story to me is kind of a story of Doctor Strange by Roger Stern of the Marvel 80 Years Special comic books.
    end of spoilers
    The art by Ron Lim as usual was awesome.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 10-15-2019 at 03:02 AM.

I too enjoyed this story. It was cool to see Tony back with The Avengers soon after Under Siege. Loved Ron Lim's art. I hope they do more untold tales like this.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I read it a week late and figured no one would be discussing it. Reminds me that I need the Siege Epic. Really enjoyed the levity.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I love Ron Lim. I want him to do an Avengers series. I loved his Avengers covers back in the 1990s.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I too enjoyed this story. It was cool to see Tony back with The Avengers soon after Under Siege. Loved Ron Lim's art. I hope they do more untold tales like this.
    More Untold Tales comic books and new tales comic books by Roger Stern would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I read it a week late and figured no one would be discussing it. Reminds me that I need the Siege Epic. Really enjoyed the levity.
    Yeah,the writing of the story was awesome.I have read the Roger Stern stories of Avengers waay back.And it was one of my favorite comic books from that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I love Ron Lim. I want him to do an Avengers series. I loved his Avengers covers back in the 1990s.
    The stories that Ron Lim illustrated in the Infinity Trilogy are still my favorites comic books by Ron Lim.
    And the stories of X-Men 2099 illustrated by him were great as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    His surfer work is still my favourite, an excellent artist imo

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    His surfer work is still my favourite, an excellent artist imo
    Agreed. Lim's artwork for both Silver Surfer & Thanos is immeasurable.