Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

If Jason was there, he'd just put a bullet in both Thomas and Bane and be done with it all at this point.

Incredible Member

Maybe we'll actually get to spend time with Bane in part 8? It's wild how little he has been in the story thus far.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    If Jason was there, he'd just put a bullet in both Thomas and Bane and be done with it all at this point.
    If Jason was there, Thomas would somehow catch the bullet midair with 2 fingers than fling it back at him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregpersons View Post
    Maybe we'll actually get to spend time with Bane in part 8? It's wild how little he has been in the story thus far.
    If someone ever feels like reading up on Bane they will probably be disappointed by the very misleading name of this arc.

If Jason was there, he'd be on Bane's side.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-16-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    If Jason was there, he'd be on Bane's side.
    Maybe Bruce's secret punch message to Jason in Rhato was "Just stay away from this **** Jason, don't blow this for us"

BANNED

Jason would probably shoot everybody and take over Gotham in the name of Perpetua, Leviathan and the Three Jokers and then con them into thinking that he is actually serving only one party and is going to betray the other two.

Im trying to work out how each of the Batfamily voted. My guess is.

For telling Bruce
    Duke
    Kate
    Tim

Against telling Bruce
    Barbara
    Cass
    Damian
    Helena

I guess Cass is the only vote we know about. Since she was the decider.

Why do you people think Jason would do anything against Gotham's best interests? Or even anything that would endanger the other bats? His current problems are with Bruce and Bruce alone.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-16-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Bruce is the alpha male, he is top dog, he 6'4 240 pounds of bat beef and hes gonn smack anyone who thinks their all grown big and bad
    Im surprised he doesn't take off his bat belt and just start handing out whuppins

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Bruce is the alpha male, he is top dog, he 6'4 240 pounds of bat beef and hes gonn smack anyone who thinks their all grown big and bad
    Im surprised he doesn't take off his bat belt and just start handing out whuppins
    Except, in none of these situations they were confronting him physically, they were either talking and disagreeing with him or, in Jason's case, standing and not even defending himself.

Incredible Member

1. "I can't believe I have to replace your dentist Dick, take better care of your health son"

2. "Tim, I trust you to enact my secret plans. I love you son."

3. "Jason, you deserve a good, long vacation far away from all the stress in Gotham. How about you take some time off just to stay in bed for a few days?"

See? Everything is fine. Bruce is loving and only looking out for them. Hitting them to give them a message is not messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Im trying to work out how each of the Batfamily voted. My guess is.

For telling Bruce
    Duke
    Kate
    Tim

Against telling Bruce
    Barbara
    Cass
    Damian
    Helena

I guess Cass is the only vote we know about. Since she was the decider.
    I'd swap Barbara and Kate. Kate would likely have voted against for Julia's sake.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'd swap Barbara and Kate. Kate would likely have voted against for Julia's sake.
    Kate and Barbara were the two I was least sure about.

I only put Babs against because she would probably prefer to tell Bruce the news in person. But I agree that her and Kate could probably be switched.