Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Existential Crisis
    -DC heroes all have mental breakdowns after realizing that they’re trapped in a universe that, no matter how much they succeed or fail, will always revert back to an original, unchanging state of equilibrium.

Mid-Life Crisis
    -The older DC heroes go on a world-spanning road trip to recapture the youth they wasted fighting crime in their pajamas. Their kids do all the heavy lifting while they’re away. Except Barry Allen. He stays behind because screw Wally fans in particular.

Infinite Cry Sis
    It’s revealed that the DC metaverse is all the comic book collection of some rando kid. He gets into a fight with his sibling, causing her to cry to their mom, who takes away his comic books as punishment. The DC universe ends.

Amazing Member

Covfefe Crisis!

The Metal series was a DC Crisis of Judgement...
    I swear they have meetings about how convoluted they want to make their DCU. It's like they are messing with us over all this stuff just like the Diety did when he/she/they made the Platypus...Wait...A duck beaver that lays eggs? Ha! Good laugh Deity!

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    The Metal series was a DC Crisis of Judgement...
    I swear they have meetings about how convoluted they want to make their DCU. It's like they are messing with us over all this stuff just like the Diety did when he/she/they made the Platypus...Wait...A duck beaver that lays eggs? Ha! Good laugh Deity!
    That's nothing, I heard a French zoo has a blob now with 720 sexes. How does that work? What kind of deity would make such a thing? It is its own one blob pride parade!

Anyways, I like that Metal introduce the Dark Multiverse, we might get some cool elseworld type stories out of it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    That's nothing, I heard a French zoo has a blob now with 720 sexes. How does that work? What kind of deity would make such a thing? It is its own one blob pride parade!

Anyways, I like that Metal introduce the Dark Multiverse, we might get some cool elseworld type stories out of it in the long run.
    I think Metal was just a way to F with the Hawkman fans. Hawkman is DC's Platypus!
    Plus the Source Wall. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I think Metal was just a way to F with the Hawkman fans. Hawkman is DC's Platypus!
    Plus the Source Wall. Ugh...
    At some point it'll just be easier to say Hawkman is a mystical multiversal entity that unknowingly bends reality around it to fit into the needs and events at hand, and that all the retcons and reboots surrounding Hawkman are actually not an error but a cosmic necessity for his own existence.

Spectacular Member

Dark Metal was seriously dark. Like being buried deep, deep in some twisted darksomeness like 50 Shades of Grey or even Twilight! It was as umbral as the black ink that was wasted on it. Black noir of abysmal darkness! And Metal! It was as metal as Kidz Bop at Sunday School!

BANNED

In fact all bird themed characters are Hawkman reborn containing a sliver of his soul.