Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Just look at the state of DC, of course they are in crisis. Crisis in Editorial or Crisis in Dido. It’s about to the point where I just don’t care and will stick to trades of back issues because the current universe is so poorly done.

Crisis of Infinite Reboots!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Crisis of losing sales with Mangas and non superhero comics as the villain

I think it's pretty clear DC is going through a major conflagration of events right now. Timelines and worlds are being shuffled and that's been pretty constant since the Rebirth special. Now the question of "Has DC officially announced a new Crisis?" hasn't been confirmed. Rumors abound though. I don't think many doubt it'll happen.

The best rumor I've heard is for a simply titled "Crisis" occurring in 2020.

Spectacular Member

Crisis Of Infinite Crises

BANNED

It will be funny if the "crisis" involved all the Multiverse getting destroyed either by the god wave or something coming out of the source or everything getting absorbed back into the source and the new gods are conspicuous by their absence in the event. I would be disappointed if Darkseid doesn't save all creation with the aid of Mr. Mxyzptlk and becomes the new god Emperor of all reality. Things will have come full circle then.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Crisis of Infinite Reboots!
    It sure seems that way.

I honestly can't take another crisis. I never thought I'd say this but DC Comics and I might be parting company soon. If we have another crisis level event I'll likely need a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg break.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Didn't they say it a while ago? Wally's Flash Forward will lead up to a new Crisis, and that into a new timeline?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Didn't they say it a while ago? Wally's Flash Forward will lead up to a new Crisis, and that into a new timeline?
    It's Didio talking about Wally.

You never believe Didio talking about Wally.

Not ever.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

We have just been introduced to the ‘Ultra-Monitor’ in Snyder’s JL...so...’Ultra Crisis: The Mother of All Crises...Of Infinite Epic Proportions’????

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'll be honest: as much as three years ago I would have said this wasn't necessary, it kind of is now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It sure seems that way.

I honestly can't take another crisis. I never thought I'd say this but DC Comics and I might be parting company soon. If we have another crisis level event I'll likely need a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg break.
    I only buy out of continuity stuff anymore precisely for this reason. I think the only mainstream book I'm getting right now is Lois Lane and it's so continuity heavy, I'm thinking about dropping it anyway. I only picked it up for the art.
    Assassinate Putin!

If there is another event, I'll drop off of DC and only read back issues. I got a short box full of LOTDK to read and I know a guy who'll sell me a complete NML set. I can start there.

As for new comics, there's no shortage of good indie stuff coming out. So bring it DC. I got my exodus all planned out.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    Just look at the state of DC, of course they are in crisis. Crisis in Editorial or Crisis in Dido. It’s about to the point where I just don’t care and will stick to trades of back issues because the current universe is so poorly done.
    Me too! NO 5G or $$$ from me, I'll stick to the older comics....unless they eventually quit releasing them.

I can't stand Dan Didio since he killed my Bronze Age Omni's of the Brave & the Bold V3 and JLA V3, among many other cancellations of chunky trades.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I only buy out of continuity stuff anymore precisely for this reason. I think the only mainstream book I'm getting right now is Lois Lane and it's so continuity heavy, I'm thinking about dropping it anyway. I only picked it up for the art.
    True, what's the point of following the main DC continuity if they are always changing it? DC needs to stop these continuity reset events ASAP, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."