Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    They don’t exist. 616 humans are trash. It has been long established, and now they have to prove otherwise. Sorry, not sorry.
    If humanity is so trash, what is the logic at the end of the day in this series??

X-Men will never conquer or try to dominate Humanity.

Humanity will never be able to destroy the Mutants.

The status quo is god, but what is the final objective in this series?? what is the delusion of the ending that we will never get??

Like i said, people is buying this human hate too much, then a reconciliation of 20 minutes will happen and you have Iron Man kissing mutant babies, many people are not going to buy it (or maybe they will buy it, i dont know)

People said that the prejudice is an intrinsic part in the X-Men, i agree, but making like 100% of humans hating the mutants is not a smart writing choice, not because "Im human and i am offended that we are not friends with the mutants" but because they could do a lot of more with how humans will percieve the mutants. Love, Hate, Religious devotion, profit, indiference, fear, envy ect...

This series will never be allowed to be full grimmdark because there will always be the status quo thing, it can vary but not too much.

By the way, i actually speaking more about how many users perceive the series more than blaming Hickman, his X-Men feel weird but they havent cross any important line that hadnt been crossed before.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 10-15-2019 at 01:35 PM.