Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Is it wrong that I liked EVERYTHING?! Hickman has comfirmed a Moira book that I now I will surely get and has made more excited than EVER! This is the BEST TIME to be an X-Fan!! FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    OMG I loved how he interviews. He's just blunt and direct. I love that ish.

Im excited about Dauterman Jean Grey. Do we think we're getting the X-Men Red uniform in Green/Gold?

YESSSS to more infographs in the titles.
    I think HickMan meant the Phoenix costume! Think about it!! Green Phoenix Costume is Gold and Green as it should in contrast to Red Phoenix Costume of Dark Phoenix! Also he openly referenced the DPS/PS!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I don't remember that. I only remember the R WE COOL Somerhalder meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    "Jonathan: The list of Omega Level mutants is complete and set in stone. Anyone who isn’t on the list isn’t one, and there won’t be any new Omega Level characters created for quite some time. There are way too many overcooked characters as is right now. "

Definitely one of my favorite quotes of the interview.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I think he's been the best Xmen Mondays

If you think his answers were ambigious. You would definitely hate the other previous 30 or so.
    I was refering more about "how we read the stories", the debate is cool, different interpretations feed discussion but I hope that he wont try to live eternally un the middle ground.

But that is a question for the future.

"It’s my argument–and argument that I’ll win–that those scenes (where the characters were) will have more power if presented in juxtaposition to later scenes (where the characters are now).

I would expect some of that, but only when the time is right."

I love this too. We don't have to go back and see the reunions from the past but can see them mixed in with what is currently going on. Well said.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I think he's been the best Xmen Mondays

If you think his answers were ambigious. You would definitely hate the other previous 30 or so.
    let me just say i hated the storm specific one.... that one was just a waste.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    let me just say i hated the storm specific one.... that one was just a waste.
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    he hasnt as people will still argue about it
    At least it puts the rest that these lists were some sort of subjective thing from Moira or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    What did he say?
    Hickman did not actually do that interview but the person who did wasnt even the editor for the maurauders book and all the questions relevant to her moving forward in the dawn of x era was just "keep reading believers." it was absolutely dreadful and honestly could have been skipped.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hickman did actually do that interview but the person who did wasnt even the editor for the maurauders book and all the questions relevant to her moving forward in the dawn of x era was just "keep reading believers." it was absolutely dreadful.
    Oh Jesus, that's so grating! Ah man...sorry to hear!

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

I liked that he challenges us, the royal us, to ask better, more interesting questions.

It's not just to hit some trivial marker for "interesting," but because he'll actually answer them and get into the nuts and bolts of the thing. He wants to give us the substance! But, we have to give him the opening to do so.

I hope readers receive the signal in the spirit in which it's intended.
    Last edited by Filthy Mutie; 10-14-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Oh Jesus, that's so grating! Ah man...sorry to hear!
    thanks beloved. it was so underwhelming.

#MoiraXWasRight
    Last edited by DIVINITY; 10-14-2019 at 10:03 PM.
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post

I think HickMan meant the Phoenix costume! Think about it!! Green Phoenix Costume is Gold and Green as it should in contrast to Red Phoenix Costume of Dark Phoenix! Also he openly referenced the DPS/PS!!
    I really don't think so. Too me, it sounded like he was referring to a previous Jean costume that had never been colored gold and green. But I'm no precog.

BANNED

Maybe the New X-men uniform during Morrison's run but green and gold. Some of the mutants are already wearing color variants.