Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

The answer to the adamantium question was glorious
    You gotta love how unimaginative some people are, only to receive a "is that all that you could do, mortal?".

I'm almost on the level of role-playing with my avatar and deciding that if you don't like Hickman, you're on the wrong side of history.

Hickman gives no fawkes. And he loves that fans are having debates. Engagement is better than no engagement.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I will say this is the most interesting X-Men Monday I've ever read.
    This is the only XMM I've read from start to finish and over again.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I read it twice. I wonder what his zodiac sign is. Yeah I know thats random.

Fantastic Member

People will not quit with the Wolverine adamantium question.

His answer is essentially it doesn't matter but also as we could conclude either Proteus's rebirth gave it or they can replicate how he got it back. Apocalypse put it back last time and he's right here. Magneto tore it out so conceivably he could put it back as well even though it would be pretty painful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    According to Wikipedia, he's a Virgo like me lol

Mighty Member

There are only really two other Green and Gold Jean outfits.

Both of which are amazing.

And make the marvel girl outfit look like the absolute trashfire that it is.

I want to know why Wolvie came back with Hot Claws

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I want to know why Wolvie came back with Hot Claws
    The People deserver another string of Soule Wolverine titles to answer this question.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    which fans exactly and what's there to argue? he said it's a wrap for now. lol
    I dont know but I'll link you when it happens. Dont want to prematurely call any group out but I can gurantee it'll continue to happen

what the OMEGA level thing?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Virgo.
    He was born September 3rd, 1972.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Above everything else he said, I think this was my favourite, because this is exactly what I felt the story should be about:

Spooky Skeletor (@SexySkeletor13): How do you respond to the claims some fans have that the X-Men are the “bad guys” now? Does that seem like a fair assessment to you?

Jonathan: Well, I think it’s fair for people to ask the question.

I like writing stories that force readers to take a hard position. I’m okay if dueling fans argue about who’s right and who’s wrong, I don’t mind if they fight about it. The more passion the better.

If you read House of X and came away thinking the mutants are the bad guys, great. If you read the book and think they’re the good guys, super. I’m fine either way.

It’s worth pointing out that I intentionally didn’t start this as an X-Men story. It’s broader than that. It’s a story about mutants. All of them, and what their place is in the world–and in the Marvel Universe.

How you read that is, of course, something I’m at least partially responsible for, but because of how it’s constructed, it’s also about you and how you perceive these things.

Which I think is fun and how stories should be.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Absolutely fantastic. I was eating this interview up like a Krakoan muffin!

"I like writing stories that force readers to take a hard position. I’m okay if dueling fans argue about who’s right and who’s wrong, I don’t mind if they fight about it. The more passion the better. "

As I said in another thread, he has us wrapped around his finger and I love it. Love all the new stories and books he hinted at, love how he addressed many of the things people were screaming about, and this:

Jonathan: We knew we would only get one shot at this so we decided not to f--k around.

Thank you Hickman. We appreciate it.

I'm so excited.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Agree with the sentiment that this was probably the best X-Men Monday I've read lol

The amount of story potential that Hickman has birthed with HoX/PoX is insane! He really gave the X-Universe a much needed shot of adrenaline. I love that he's talking about writers/books eve going as far out as a year or two in the future.

I'm glad he made a statement about not going back to fill out the gap between Uncanny and House of X imo it's not necessary to detail these reunions and write these recruitment stories while trying to explain away the dumpster fire of bad writing that was Uncanny and AoXm. I know some fans want that but I'm not one of them. I'm liking what Hickman is pulling off here and full speed ahead on this Dawn of X train.