Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    . I don't care business talk. So the brand isof no conern to me.
    Uhm yeah I don't know what I am going to do with that. Sigh. Brand names matter and if character wasn't called Karate Kid some person would have an issue with it. Someone is going always be unhappy.

Anyway if you guys want to see tokenism I guess fine I understand why. I see it tribute to greatest martial art flicks like Iron Monkey,Fearless, Once upon time in China and more. When I think great martial artist I see Bruce Lee, Shaolin Monk or someone with queue. It is hairstyle seen in Yellow Peril but it is also the hairstyle used in Martial Movies movies. And it is Martial art movies is where you see commonly now. Maybe for you guys went you stereotype I went, Okay that hairstyle I see that all the time in Martial flicks. Karate Kid is suppose to have mastered all the martial arts. I get why they went in this direction it is a look that also evokes Martial art master

All these guys are the same character. The character has had many looks and has evolved through the many times they have rebooted. And it has happen again
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 11-17-2019 at 05:04 AM.