Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Speaking of Violet, will Bendis revisit the romantic relationship she had with Lightning Lass?
    I'd noticed that they weren't standing near each other in the various group shots to suggest a 'couple-y' vibe, but almost none of the traditional Legion couples (Mon-El/Shady, Ultra Boy/Phantom Girl, Drake/Dawny, Dreamy/Star Boy, Projectra/Karate Kid, Bouncing Boy/Triplicate Girl) seem to be near each other, and even Garth and Imra are only near each other because they are always clustered at the center with Cosmic Boy.

It is interesting that both of them got racebent, making it an amusing coincidence if the two black lady Legionnaires also happen to be the two gay Legionnaires. "It's a diversity double-whammy!", as Mallory Archer would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd noticed that they weren't standing near each other in the various group shots to suggest a 'couple-y' vibe, but almost none of the traditional Legion couples (Mon-El/Shady, Ultra Boy/Phantom Girl, Drake/Dawny, Dreamy/Star Boy, Projectra/Karate Kid, Bouncing Boy/Triplicate Girl) seem to be near each other, and even Garth and Imra are only near each other because they are always clustered at the center with Cosmic Boy.

It is interesting that both of them got racebent, making it an amusing coincidence if the two black lady Legionnaires also happen to be the two gay Legionnaires. "It's a diversity double-whammy!", as Mallory Archer would say.
    I've been wondering how Bendis would handle established Legion relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've been wondering how Bendis would handle established Legion relationships.
    "It's not the same characters."