Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Captain America. I also love his main supporting characters; Sam, Bucky, and Sharon.

Old school Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, and Val.

Daredevil.

For starters, the concept and the costume is awesome. Mainly the character has had a steady flow of strong writers with great runs and he has largely avoided reboots and retcons.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Rocket Raccoon - Because he loves guns and killing things, and he's just funny! The greatest character ever, in my opinion.

Kazar - Kazar and Zabu a perfect pair.

Mockingbird's my favorite, both because of how great she is on-panel and because of all the untapped potential and fascinating dropped storylines.

Honorable mentions: Misty Knight, Songbird, Daredevil, Black Widow, Tigra, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Hawkeye.

Steve, Natasha, Jessica Drew and Bucky.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Well this a difficult question there is aton of characters that I used to love but some cruel writer disfigured until I couldn't stand them anymore, there are other that I used to hate but with time grow up on me, as were said in the "Character you hate" Thread sometimes is all about the writer.

I think that you love a character when you can relate to a feeling or a situation who is showed in the history.

So I can say that SOMETIMES depending of the history and the portrayal of the character I love Namor, Doom, Daken, X-23, Kristoff Vernard (the forgotten Son of Doom), Daredevil, Mulholland Black, Spider-man, Pietro, Cyclops, Deadpool, Thor, Loki, Tony Stark, Storm, Kurt, The Cuckoos, Luna Maximoff even Ronan.
    Last edited by Coatl; 10-16-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Richard Rider - Nova

The first comic I ever read was Vol.1 #1. It struck a chord with me that this young man was doing his best to be a hero, and while he made mistakes along the way, he never waivered in his efforts to do the right thing. He wasn't a boy genius like Peter Parker, and he wasn't a jock like Ben Grimm. His patrols as Nova affected his grades, and alienated his parents from him. And once again, Richard never doubted his purpose as Nova.

It made me sad when his powers were taken away for decades (our time), but I was thrilled when he was brought back in the New Warriors and given his own series again. Struggle after struggle came, but eventually Richard became the star of Annihilation, and my love of comic books hit new heights. And then he was killed off.

He's back again, and I couldn't be happier. Long live Richard Rider!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Well this a difficult question there is aton of characters that I used to love but some cruel writer disfigured until I couldn't stand them anymore, there are other that I used to hate but with time grow up on me, as were said in the "Character you hate" Thread sometimes is all about the writer.

I think that you love a character when you can relate to a feeling or a situation who is showed in the history.

So I can say that SOMETIMES depending of the history and the portrayal of the character I love Namor, Doom, Daken, X-23, Kristoff Vernard (the forgotten Son of Doom), Daredevil, Mulholland Black, Spider-man, Pietro, Cyclops, Deadpool, Thor, Loki, Tony Stark, Storm, Kurt, The Cuckoos, Luna Maximoff even Ronan.
    Poor Kristoff, it's so bad that I forgot to add him to my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Poor Kristoff, it's so bad that I forgot to add him to my post!
    Lol, that's how much he is forgotten nowadays.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Niffleheim

Thanos, Storm and Silver Surfer. Why I love them? Well their speechifying and diction when I was young was very fascinating to listen to.