Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayneJr. View Post
    Snyder is painfully derivative and doesn't seem to care that he is. Didio's giving him free reign as long as Dan can overextend the product with tie-ins and padding. "52 done right."
    Not liking Snyders fine but you'll wish for him when Bendis is running the show

Because I am still awaiting for them to resolve Pandora before I get behind another "This is how the Multiverse was created" event.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Because I am still awaiting for them to resolve Pandora before I get behind another "This is how the Multiverse was created" event.
    The triumph of hope over experience! I understand all too well...
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

BANNED

Maybe she was the secret unacknowledged daughter of Perpetua.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yes. Gosh, let's have more Lex and the Joker and maybe a dash of Darkseid or whatever. Maybe Sinestro or Black Adam or one of those Reverse Flash / Zoom wannabes.
    Honestly, I think even Sinestro has been given the short-shrift in recent years. I mean, this was the guy who just a few years ago was the mastermind behind the Sinestro Corps War, played major roles in stories like Blackest Night, and had his own solo series. He was essentially the only other cosmic villain in the DCU besides Darkseid who commanded a real presence. And now...he's back playing footsoldier for Lex Luthor?

What's Chronos up to? Or the Shade? Or Lady Shiva? Or Angle Man? Or Blackfire? Or the Tattooed Man? Or Multiplex? Or Talia al-Ghul? Or Monsieur Mallah and ze Brain? Or Gentleman Ghost? Or Giganta? There's about *seventy* villains I would rather see than Lex Luthor or the Joker...
    I agree about elevating obscure villains. However, I think any villain they choose has to have the right confluence of certain factors going for them before they do so.