Let's start by saying, that i have yet to catch up on Snyder's Justice League. So far i only read Drowned Earth and am now starting at the beginning. However, i noticed, that the whole things (inclusive all attached miniseries) seems as if it should be a bigger thing among readers.

I mean, it is similar to the time before Infinite Crisis - i didn't read monthlies then, so i assume - with some stories running parallel and then crossing over in one big meta narrative. We have not only 'Justice League', but also 'Justice League Dark' and 'Odyssey'. We also have the new 'Batman/ Superman' title, which is a follow up to 'The Batman who laughs' mini and will lead to the 'Hell arisen' mini. In addition to that, we have the "Year of the Villain" stuff which is crossing over into the single titles. All in all we have a lot, and it seems to lead to something big. Yet it seems that nobody is talking about it. The reaction to Snyder'S League run seems to be a little numb.

But why?

Is it just to much stuff to read all of it, so people just ignore it?
Are people turned off by the constant "World is ending, millions are dying" scenarios in his run?
Are people still angry at the whole "Doomsday Clock" and its delays and 'non-importance' for the DCU?

And most importantly: If you are reading it, is it worth catching up?