Default Colossus (Fox) in the MCU

So Colossus from the Fox X-Men movies (including the Singer movies and Deadpool as a composite Colossus) is transported to the MCU. Who does he match in strength? Who's his (closest) equal in battle, who's the strongest that he can beat, and who's the weakest that can take him out?

I would imagine he is in a nebulous sort of "above Cap but below Peter" sort of place.

Maybe around Loki level? Just in terms of physicality.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Vision or Spider-man or War Machine might be the closest match-ups for Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Vision or Spider-man or War Machine might be the closest match-ups for Colossus.
    Eh, Vision is a bridge too far methinks. I agree with SM and WM though. He feels right around that level. They both might beat him but mostly because of versatility as opposed to just having a huge physicality edge.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Have yet to see Far From Home, but he seems a level above Spider-Man and War Machine at least in durability. Juggernaut is strong as hell (wrecking a highway bridge with a punch), and while he last a tooth Colossus was taking a heating and continuing to fight.

I see Juggernaut manhandling them a lot easier. Vision tier seems closer. Vision bracing himself against a bus vs Colossus bracing himself against a swung school bus and deflecting it. Visions feat may be slightly better but only slightly.

By MCU standards, Colossus is decently strong and durable. He traded blows with Juggernaut (who punched through an armored truck and completely leveled a bridge) and withstood Teenage Negasonic Warhead's point-blank explosion without receiving a scratch. A bruiser like Colossus would come in handy against invading armies or superhumanly strong villains. He's nowhere near Thor or Hulk level, but his inclusion might potentially make a decisive difference.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I want to see him, Ragnarok Thor, and Smart Hulk team up to defeat enemies in as dorky a manner as possible.