https://deadline.com/2019/10/kevin-f...ve-1202760382/

Relevant part about the comics:

"Here is how the reporting structure will line up right under Feige: Dan Buckley will continue as President of Marvel Entertainment, where Ike Perlmutter remains Chairman. Long a creative collaborator for Feige in publishing and television, Buckley will have a dual reporting structure going forward, Deadline hears. He will continue to oversee publishing creative/editorial and in that capacity he will now report to Feige. Buckley is also responsible for publishing operations, sales, creative services, games, licensing and events. There, he will report to Perlmutter. It is expected that Joe Quesada will remain a creative lead for of Marvel Entertainment, reporting to Buckley. It is expected that all the creative execs in publishing will report to Buckley."

This means no one really has to answer to Perlmutter anymore and while I doubt Feige will bother with his full creative control on comics, he'll freely be able to make requests. What kind of requests those may be? I'd imagine making comics more promotional to movies.

Ugh, I'm so mixed on this. I'm immediately worried about a lot of stuff.