Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Terry Bogard vs Elle Ragu

Speed equalized. Go for movie feats, OVA feats, comic feats, anime feats, (official) fighting game feats, whatever.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Ragu.jpg

That is all...

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Didn't Elle blow away most of a city with her bigger techniques...?

That seems out of Terry's paygrade.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Been a long time since I've seen anything involving Ella.

On the other hand, if we're talking 'anything goes', she'd better bring a lot to the table. I don't have specific feats, but as I recall Terry Bogard's Chinese comics version hung in there fairly well against people who were also blowing up modern cities.

Anything more reasonable probably gets killed by Ella, based on Nik's point.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Game Terry has also deflected city-busting satellite lasers, so I think he can hang with Elle if she brings out her stronger techniques. That said, I have no clue how powerful she becomes at the end of the manga.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Game Terry has also deflected city-busting satellite lasers, so I think he can hang with Elle if she brings out her stronger techniques. That said, I have no clue how powerful she becomes at the end of the manga.
    Oh gawd, yes, I forgot about 2000's ridiculous endings.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Didn't Elle blow away most of a city with her bigger techniques...?
    She split a significant chunk off a probably-couple-miles-thick meteor (enough to divert its course in a pretty small distance) and blasted some big trenches into a mountain (in the comics), but I don't think she ever did a city (there might have been some buildings ON the mountain? I forget). The former is interesting because she was absolutely maxed out beyond her limit while doing it but she was hit by shrapnel and had to abandon actually using Cannon in favour of just hitting the thing BUT based on the narration of the scene, that may well have just made her hit harder because **** this meteor. The latter is probably more demonstrative of her immediate combat ability, because she just did it pretty casually just to show Gau she knew the technique.

There's almost definitely more Shadow Skill comics than I've seen, but I've never been able to find them. I know it's supposed to have finished a few years back
    Last edited by BitVyper; 10-16-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    She split a significant chunk off a probably-couple-miles-thick meteor (enough to divert its course in a pretty small distance) and blasted some big trenches into a mountain (in the comics), but I don't think she ever did a city (there might have been some buildings ON the mountain? I forget). The former is interesting because she was absolutely maxed out beyond her limit while doing it but she was hit by shrapnel and had to abandon actually using Cannon in favour of just hitting the thing BUT based on the narration of the scene, that may well have just made her hit harder because **** this meteor. The latter is probably more demonstrative of her immediate combat ability, because she just did it pretty casually just to show Gau she knew the technique.

There's almost definitely more Shadow Skill comics than I've seen, but I've never been able to find them. I know it's supposed to have finished a few years back
    I remember the meteor thing...

Aha, found it with hilarious English dubbing:

I saw a scan once of her doing some kind of... multiple claw technique thing that blew away most of the town/city she was standing in. Can't find it though.

I'll admit it's been a long time since I've even thought about Shadow Skill.

Yeah that's probably Cougar. Was there a town? I just remember it putting some trenches into a mountain, but there might have been like, an abandoned town or something too.