Incredible Member

Default Who is the weakest Jojo capable of defeating Ultimate Kars?

This is a JJBA fight of course.

Of the eight different Jojo's featured across the series, each one being taken at the peak of their powers, which one is capable of defeating Kars the Ultimate Being in a straight fight.

Follow up scenario, what about all of them combined?

Jotaro Over Heaven from the Eyes Of Heaven Video Game (Super Non-Canon tho!) and Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem are about the only ones that come to mind.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

In a straight fight none of them are having a really good time to be honest.

Giorno with GER is the obvious one. Josuke (Part IV) might be able to pull something out with his reconstruction ability by fusing him into the ground perhaps but even that won't really keep him down for long.

Everyone else... yeah, Jonathan has no options, Joseph needed a plane an exploding volcano to pull it off, Jotaro can beat on him with impunity but I don't know if he can keep him down permanently.

Jolyne will be a bit challenging for Cars to actually land hits on because she's effectively a string Logia but, again, there's not much she can meaningfully do to him.

Johnny... hmm... it's possible given that Tusk's peak powers were like interdimensional perpetual super bullets. I'd need to review where he actually ended up.

Josuke (VIII) might get there eventually. Soft and Wet is already pretty powerful but we're nowhere near the ending of his part yet so currently he can't beat Cars.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Okay, I looked up Tusk Act 4 for Johnny Joestar. What it actually does is shoot the opponent with a bullet of infinite rotation energy that infects every cell in their body on hit. There is a small time for the propogation of said rotation as shown by Dio amputating his own foot to stop the spread through his body but he knew it was coming and had planned to do that from the outset. Cars would not likely be able to make the same plan.

Once hit by the bullet you are... locked into a specific place permanently forever, in pain and essentially unable to move or escape for the rest of eternity... I think. As with many Jojo things it's not super clear. This effect also tracks across different dimensions and even if you transfer your psychic essence into a new body once the infection is in it will manifest.

So, yeah. Cars don't want none of that. He might be fast enough to go for a blitz but if he gets hit by an infinite rotation bullet then he's super done.

Caveat, Johnny also has to be on a horse in motion to fire it. So... he could do it but not every time I would think.