Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,270

    Default X-CORP announced - starts February 2

    We have our eighth confirmed Dawn of X book, people! X-Corp, launching February 2, drawn by Carmen Carnero. Writer and roster unknown as of yet, I'd expect that to be announced later. I have to admit, Captain Marvel was an odd place to announce this.
    https://twitter.com/lukanieto/status...255894529?s=21

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    A police force or marine corps of Krakoa?
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    A police force or marine corps of Krakoa?
    We already have X-Force and Marauders. Would feel a bit redundant.

    I was thinking like X-Corporations around the world recruiting mutants.

  4. #4
    Incredible Member FIGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    A police force or marine corps of Krakoa?
    A police force of some sort is needed, but I wonder how interesting of a book that would be.

  5. #5
    Mighty Member tuck frump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Can they confirm Banshee at least?

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    We already have X-Force and Marauders. Would feel a bit redundant.

    I was thinking like X-Corporations around the world recruiting mutants.
    Remember, last time X-Corp was a thing, it was just prior to Decimation. So I'd expect the concept to be similar to the original. Only difference is, Sunspot won't be involved this time (since he's busy on New Mutants).

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,551

    Default

    Oh, this should be good. I loved the X-Corp from Morrison's days.
    I hope the book keeps an international angle, but I'm curious how this will work alongside other books.
    It looks like Marauders is already in charge of international relations, and New Mutants are already the ones recruiting new people to Krakoa.
    Maybe X-Corp is a group of mutants offering aid to human nations in need?
    I also have a hunch this is Vita Ayala's book.

    Can't wait to see what the roster is like. I'd have to imagine at least one big guns is being saved for this book. And I really hope we get some NXM kids like Surge, Dust and Hellion.

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,334

    Default

    Just my prediction for a team:

    Nichtcrawler
    Polaris
    Boom Boom
    Angel (not Archangel)
    Monet
    Banshee with Syrin

  9. #9
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just my prediction for a team:

    Nichtcrawler
    Polaris
    Boom Boom
    Angel (not Archangel)
    Monet
    Banshee with Syrin
    I'd totally buy a team with that roster.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Oh, this should be good. I loved the X-Corp from Morrison's days.
    I hope the book keeps an international angle, but I'm curious how this will work alongside other books.
    It looks like Marauders is already in charge of international relations, and New Mutants are already the ones recruiting new people to Krakoa.
    Maybe X-Corp is a group of mutants offering aid to human nations in need?
    I also have a hunch this is Vita Ayala's book.

    Can't wait to see what the roster is like. I'd have to imagine at least one big guns is being saved for this book. And I really hope we get some NXM kids like Surge, Dust and Hellion.
    A more classic superhero team? Like a vigilantes team to help humans too? Even though I don't see Magneto or Xavier allowing it.

    Maybe this is the book that deals with Resurrections?

  11. #11
    Incredible Member Wissenschaft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We have our eighth confirmed Dawn of X book, people!
    What? I'm only aware of 6 dawn of X books. Whats the 7th?

  12. #12

    Default

    I think 7 is the Miora X solo

    Edit: although we also know wolverene is also getting his solo back (not a shock to anyone)
    Last edited by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell; 10-16-2019 at 04:49 AM.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

  13. #13
    Incredible Member Wissenschaft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Wait...what? We are getting a Moira X solo? O.o OMG lol

    *furiously googles info

  14. #14
    Spectacular Member DAHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    168

    Default

    There'll be a Wolverine and X-Statix book too

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Wait...what? We are getting a Moira X solo? O.o OMG lol

    *furiously googles info
    X monday this week Hickman spilled the beans....

    Her "dancing through x men history" or something
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •