Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    as per rich on bc this was announced prematurely and is only intended to be a short mini....once again x-statix is not coming back and has nothing to do with dawn of x wave two....also marvel is going to see the data on avergae and in most cases they usually need about 4 issues worth of numbers to see which books stick dont expect many new ongoing in wave 2 as well all going to be 4-6 issue mini.....also heard some rumblings on what chip's book is going to be nothing concrete to report yet
    Last time, you said we were getting a villains team book and a book focused on Wolverine's new daughter. So I dunno.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Last time, you said we were getting a villains team book and a book focused on Wolverine's new daughter. So I dunno.
    Specifically that Marauders would be the villain book. And a Magneto-centric title.

Mike Allred said last week he’s signed on for (at least) 12 issues of The X-Cellent.

Rich generally makes it clear when he’s speculating (anything with Wolvie’s daughter) and when he has inside information.

edit: didn’t realize that this bishop66 dude makes claims at inside information, disregard that.

How many sacrificial lambs do I need to secure Surge a spot on a Wave II book?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    X-tatix not back? sad

some concepts really seems good for minis or maxis
    Giant-Sized X-Statix didn’t do that good.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yup, my mistake.
    You’re fine!

BANNED

Yes!!! Carmen Carnero is absolutely fantastic!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I'm hoping Monet is apart of this book and a good artist who draws her in the correct skin tone
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I'm hoping Monet is apart of this book and a good artist who draws her in the correct skin tone
    Agreed. We just got white Monet again.

She's gotta be apart of another bigger series and brown because that would catch on. She was white so long in X-Factor which was the longest series she was apart of. so everything from that sticks as a default. Once again cases of creative teams doing random stuff & subsequent teams latching on to it, and eventually the character strays heavily from what they were intended as.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-16-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Carnero. She was great on X-men Red. Hopeful she does Jean again but not on the Marvel girl costume.
    _ghfh.jpg
    70235541_2397499843821130_4970331703357485323_n.jpg
    __________________Dnrt9VoXoAEe6NF.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. We just got white Monet again.

She's gotta be apart of another bigger series and brown because that would catch on. She was white so long in X-Factor which was the longest series she was apart of. so everything from that sticks as a default. Once again cases of creative teams doing random stuff & subsequent teams latching on to it, and eventually the character strays heavily from what they were intended as.
    You can't actually see her skin tone on that page, as the only colours used there are black and Emma's skin tone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm going out on a tangent. But what if this team comprised of lesser popular mutants:

Sunfire
    Mimic
    Blink
    John Proudstar
    Neal Shaara and Lifeguard
    Hellion
    And perhaps a rotating cast. May be X-corp will be like an army.

Spectacular Member

I really would love Banshee running X-Corps with Blink , Penance , Skin and Synch as the main Hqs with worldwide offices being run by the recently returned Academy X Squads. One can dream.

I still think it's going to be about Lorna and Forge (and the rest of their team) being tasked to expand Krakoa and use it's resources to rebuild Genosha as the third Krakoa island.

With Vita writing-- heck, they already wrote Lorna and Forge together during Age of X-Man. So it'd be a fun return for them.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Carnero is amazing. Makes me sad that Husk isn’t on this team now. ��

Thank you for this reminder. That comment really killed my excitement, so it's nice to know it can't be trusted Lol.

Oh, this would be the perfect place for Synch.
    I wonder if this books is being set up in one of the Wave 1 books? That could mean some roster changes ahead if a character from another book leaves to join X-Corp.
    I say this because Jubilee and some of the New Mutants seem kind of perfect for an X-Corp book if it's anything like the team from Casey and Morrison's runs.