Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Wave 2 reveals being real casually dropped now.

Mighty Member

Would be funny if this was The Office except with mutants, but I'm sure it will be exploring Krakoa's military or something like that.

It's X-CORP with no S at the end. Sounds more like short for "Corporation" to me, rather than military stuff or a play on corpses.

BANNED

Maybe itll focus on the Captains squad.

Even though the title isn’t necessarily “X-Corps”, the roster for that team was: Avalanche, Blob, Fever Pitch, Husk, Jubilee, M, Mastermind, Multiple Man, Mystique, Radius, and Sunpyre. Omitting those in other teams or depowered (Husk, Jubilee, Radius) plus Mystique being on that team makes me think that if Vita was writing, then they would at least use a skeleton of this team to add to.

Fantastic Member

as per rich on bc this was announced prematurely and is only intended to be a short mini....once again x-statix is not coming back and has nothing to do with dawn of x wave two....also marvel is going to see the data on avergae and in most cases they usually need about 4 issues worth of numbers to see which books stick dont expect many new ongoing in wave 2 as well all going to be 4-6 issue mini.....also heard some rumblings on what chip's book is going to be nothing concrete to report yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Even though the title isn’t necessarily “X-Corps”, the roster for that team was: Avalanche, Blob, Fever Pitch, Husk, Jubilee, M, Mastermind, Multiple Man, Mystique, Radius, and Sunpyre. Omitting those in other teams or depowered (Husk, Jubilee, Radius) plus Mystique being on that team makes me think that if Vita was writing, then they would at least use a skeleton of this team to add to.
    I think that was X-Corporation

X-Corps was Banshee’s team post Gen X.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I think that was X-Corporation

X-Corps was Banshee’s team post Gen X.
    I was referencing Banshee’s team.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    as per rich on bc this was announced prematurely and is only intended to be a short mini....once again x-statix is not coming back and has nothing to do with dawn of x wave two....also marvel is going to see the data on avergae and in most cases they usually need about 4 issues worth of numbers to see which books stick dont expect many new ongoing in wave 2 as well all going to be 4-6 issue mini.....also heard some rumblings on what chip's book is going to be nothing concrete to report yet
    The Oracle has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I am hoping we can get Banshee & Monet. They were apart of the last X-Corps. Then add Skin & Synch since they aren't on any teams already. Not a full GenX reunion, but that's cool. Get 4 old characters and 2 or 3 new ones for the team.
    This is the lineup I could support!!!

BANNED

Ok I guess we are learning more about wave 2 books every day.

Wolverine with Pearcy and Kubert is confirmed.

Moira X is coming.

X-Corp is coming and drawn by Carnero.

Ayala and Williams are both writing something but what exactly?

X-Factor is still missing.

Is Deadpool going to tie into the Krakoa stuff at all?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...arnero-x-corp/

I don't see anything about it being a mini-series here. Are you talking about the X-Cellent?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I was referencing Banshee’s team.
    Yup, my mistake.

X-tatix not back? sad

some concepts really seems good for minis or maxis

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's X-CORP with no S at the end. Sounds more like short for "Corporation" to me, rather than military stuff or a play on corpses.
    Thank you. People’s seemingly endless propensity for confusion over this kind of drives me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Would be funny if this was The Office except with mutants, but I'm sure it will be exploring Krakoa's military or something like that.
    Depending on the lineup, I'd be all for this.