Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The law team better include Evangeline Whedon, I swear.
    ugggghhhhhhh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    That sounds as contrived as all heck.
    Comic book rich people regularly give the wrong people access to their fortunes.

"Humans bad and need to be genocided"
    is not in the comic book.

If this starts Feb 2nd, why wasnt it in the solicits?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Eh, comics.

And I think the likely human lawyers will just be facilitators. My guess is that the "good hands" will belong to someone he's fairly close to, who's not already with him in space, and maybe not initially, at least... the best person for the job. … Warpath? Siryn?... Boom-Boom?!
    It’ll either be that, or someone he can beat up to get X-Corp back, e.g. Hydra.

Eh, comics.

And I think the likely human lawyers will just be facilitators. My guess is that the "good hands" will belong to someone he's fairly close to, who's not already with him in space, and maybe not initially, at least... the best person for the job. … Warpath? Siryn?... Boom-Boom?!
    Monet could work. She's rich and smart and probably knows a thing or two about money.

I'm starting to think of a team of Monet, Synch, Syrin, Warpath and maybe Polaris too.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    If this starts Feb 2nd, why wasnt it in the solicits?
    cuz someone obviously jumped the gun. As pointed out, Feb 2nd isn't even a Wednesday.
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Polaris and Banshee always seemed to be good friends, as did Nightcrawler and Sean. Some gen X students would be great, too.

BANNED

Just using this as a reference:

I think y'all:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    My prediction:
    Writer: Vita Ayala (with Hickman as co-writer on launch)

Candidates for the Cast:
    Monet
    Synch (Hickman is a big fan)
    Nightcrawler (on the council and too big to not be on a book)
    Polaris (was in Vita's Prisoner X)
    Xorn
    Lady Mastermind
    Exodus (the last two because of their prominence in HoX 5 and Exodus is on the Council; every team so far has a former "villain")
    Archangel
    Banshee or Siryn

Just based on who isn't on a roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm very much inclined to believe X-Corp will be Vita Ayala's title. I think them + Carmen Carnero would be a dream team. And Hickman co-writing on launch is possible, given the indication he'd be doing just that in the podcast interview given recently.

To build on your roster speculation, I'll add that Blink, Dazzler, Frenzy, Multiple Man, Northstar, Sunfire & Warpath are strong candidates, and probable inclusions in the Dawn of X given that pretty much every notable mutant has a role in this new era. Furthermore, we know Leah Williams has a book of her own, so I doubt all the remaining 'big' characters are being allocated to this one title. I think we can probably expect to see Nightcrawler, Angel, Polaris, Dazzler, Banshee & Northstar divvied up between the two, as they're the characters that I feel are most likely to assist in selling the title, based on popularity and character recognition alone.

I'll add that Blob, Daken, Monet, Northstar & Shatterstar are characters in Leah Williams' wheelhouse, and some that she's written in the past (see AGE OF X-MAN X-TREMISTS), so some of them may be locked in for her book. ...
    … could be onto something. I'll add Forge, Strong Guy, Boom-Boom, Maggott, and this (new?) Scout character, to the list(s).

Please Krakoa, let Tabby run with the money.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I'll add Forge, Strong Guy, Boom-Boom, Maggott, and this (new?) Scout character, to the list(s).
    Scout is Gabby/Honey Badger.

BANNED

Aw crap, that's disappointing - but thanX!

Shark Girl over Shortpack?! how dare they!!

Aw crap, that's disappointing - but thanX!
    What's really disappointing is her going from HONEY BADGER to "Scout"............

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Just using this as a reference:

I think y'all:

… could be onto something. I'll add Forge, Strong Guy, Boom-Boom, Maggott, and this (new?) Scout character, to the list(s).
    I was starting to suspect X-Corp to be about mutant corporations, but I think Hellfire and Marauders are covering that.

Reincarnation could involve all sorts of messy stuff such as legal problems, inheritance/marriage issues, child adoptions, as well as the spiritual side of things.
    For good team optics (Good Omens is still A Thing all over t’internet), having Warren and Kurt at the helm is not a daft idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I was starting to suspect X-Corp to be about mutant corporations, but I think Hellfire and Marauders are covering that.

Reincarnation could involve all sorts of messy stuff such as legal problems, inheritance/marriage issues, child adoptions, as well as the spiritual side of things.
    For good team optics (Good Omens is still A Thing all over t’internet), having Warren and Kurt at the helm is not a daft idea.
    I like this idea. They could use Kurt and Warren as team leaders with a bunch of yet to be utilized characters. Like an X-Factor of sort but themed around resurrections.