Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    X monday this week Hickman spilled the beans....

Her "dancing through x men history" or something
    I guess I need to read the X monday for once. lol

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'll sleep until official announcement.
    "Cable was right!"

Oh wow, shockingly enough this x monday interview actually had a lot of interesting answers for once. A good read.

As for X-corps, who knows what its about. SO many ways to interpret what "x-corps" means.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Oh wow, shockingly enough this x monday interview actually had a lot of interesting answers for once. A good read.

As for X-corps, who knows what its about. SO many ways to interpret what "x-corps" means.
    X-Corp though, is much easier to interpret.

BANNED

I'm thrilled that the X-Men line is flourishing again after so long. With that said, I just don't know if running so many books simultaneously is even remotely sustainable. I always thought that 6 books was pushing it but X-Men #1 has only been out for a few hours and we're already up to 8 books. Something is going to get lost in the shuffle. It's like Apocalypse is now leading the Marvel editorial team, they've (deliberately?) engineered a situation where only a select few X-Men books will thrive, survival of the fittest indeed.

What if X-Corp is the Moira book though

:galaxy brain:

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    I'm thrilled that the X-Men line is flourishing again after so long. With that said, I just don't know if running so many books simultaneously is even remotely sustainable. I always thought that 6 books was pushing it but X-Men #1 has only been out for a few hours and we're already up to 8 books. Something is going to get lost in the shuffle. It's like Apocalypse is now leading the Marvel editorial team, they've (deliberately?) engineered a situation where only a select few X-Men books will thrive, survival of the fittest indeed.
    I bet Marauders, X-Men and X-Force will be the fittest. Overally they have the teams with the most famous mutants and they have received the most promotion.
    Excalibur and especially Fallen Angels might bite the dust sooner.

Interesting way to get that info released. I did want and X-Corps book to come back. I wonder how they will do this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I bet Marauders, X-Men and X-Force will be the fittest. Overally they have the teams with the most famous mutants and they have received the most promotion.
    Excalibur and especially Fallen Angels might bite the dust sooner.
    Well, I think that X-Men surviving is a given; it's the main book and still being written by Hickman. I don't want to place bets on any of the others just yet. Personally I'd like to see Marauders keep going since I plan to pick that book up but I'm not sure the concept is going to stick.

Vita Ayala and Carmen Carnero on X-Corp. Bet.

Is this where Polaris and Multiple Man will be?!

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

So...

February 2nd?

If it's "February 2nd/The Year 2020", that means it goes on sale on a Sunday.

Which feels a little odd.

A new X-Corp book? Yes please!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    So...

February 2nd?

If it's "February 2nd/The Year 2020", that means it goes on sale on a Sunday.

Which feels a little odd.
    That's why we wait for official announcements.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

My guess? It's the book dealing with resurrection problems. X-Corps is a play on words--"Ex-Corpse."

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I am hoping we can get Banshee & Monet. They were apart of the last X-Corps. Then add Skin & Synch since they aren't on any teams already. Not a full GenX reunion, but that's cool. Get 4 old characters and 2 or 3 new ones for the team.