Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Simon stuff creeped me out. He creeped me out. The best thing he did was be absorbed by Rogue so she could get some of her abilities back.
    You mean the abilities she stole from Carol in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Touche’!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Sure, but that doesn't make Simon less creepy. Rogue is a far better character.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Simon wrecked her marriage just to score with her, She (implied to) orally rape him will brainwashed . The perfect foundation for a relationship
    Yeah it had a lot of wtf moments for sure.

BANNED

Rogue, Wonder man and Wanda all started on the wrong side of the law and all three have gained power sets through nefarious means. They all are in the same boat with neither character claiming any particular fluffy characterization. In fact Wanda is regarded as trash by even a Ghost Rider who can't stomach having a child with her and finds it revolting so she has both beat in the creepiness department and it can be said that both are better than her as they at least don't have so much sin weighing them down as Wanda has through Bendis's writing.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Ghost Rider didn't want a kid with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Rogue, Wonder man and Wanda all started on the wrong side of the law and all three have gained power sets through nefarious means. They all are in the same boat with neither character claiming any particular fluffy characterization. In fact Wanda is regarded as trash by even a Ghost Rider who can't stomach having a child with her and finds it revolting so she has both beat in the creepiness department and it can be said that both are better than her as they at least don't have so much sin weighing them down as Wanda has through Bendis's writing.
    Wanda isn't creepy. Complex yes, flawless yes. Creepy no. Wonder Man is creepy because of the stuff he's done that crossed that obvious line. Not helping bring someone back because he wanted to take that person's wife, then keeping on that even though she doesn't have interest is creepy. Rogue I'm not sure if she's done creepy things. Someone choosing not to have a child with someone does not make them creepy. And anything between Wanda and Ghost Rider happened in an alt earth anyway. I'm not really sure you understand what being creepy is really. Being trashed as a character also doesn't make her creepy. It made her genocidal suddenly, and then possessed. But not creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Ghost Rider didn't want a kid with anyone.
    Johnny does/did have two kids if I recall correctly

Amazing Member

I don't think much of them in the comics and certainly don't like the execution of the movies for Wanda and Vision.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Johnny does/did have two kids if I recall correctly
    In the Annual he freaks out and either Strange or Mojo says it's because he didn't want an evil Ghost Rider baby because something something the devil and his horror at making her a teen mom breaks him out of Mojo's hogh school tv show brainwashing. It's not about Wanda.

I didn't know he has kids, though. Makes it kind of a silly plot point then.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    In the Annual he freaks out and either Strange or Mojo says it's because he didn't want an evil Ghost Rider baby because something something the devil and his horror at making her a teen mom breaks him out of Mojo's hogh school tv show brainwashing. It's not about Wanda.

I didn't know he has kids, though. Makes it kind of a silly plot point then.
    Yeah he had two kids, Emma and Craig, but they have vanished in Marvel Limbo

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Vision tried to figure it out. Crystal did get back with Pietro after this, but Marvel always toyed with them too.