View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 37 of 107 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    BANNED

One thing I forgot to point out earlier, is that it was pretty neat that, despite him calling Erik sir and Magneto's general commanding behavior, Scott still had the last word and made the safety of the mutant children a higher priority than hunting down dollar bin Serafina. It's nice to know that, no matter the personal respect or relationship they have between each other, they still respect the chain of command.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Ok I think I'm out until these books come up on Unlimited. HOX/POX left me cold and X-men #1 is more of the same unrecognizable characters and ham-handed dialog and plotting that requires too much suspension of disbelief. (the only good part was Lorna asking Cyclops if he really believed what he was saying. Again SOMETHING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT).

I gotta admit the final straw was the Logan - Jean - Scott adjoining rooms. Hickman is hopefully taking the piss but still irks me that he's even playing with the sex fan fiction fantasies of basement dwellers. Sad to see X-man fall down to this level of incel fueled perversions.

Also no one finds it weird that everyone is walking around in their costumes? Sigh....we're a long way from New X-men.
    There is no poly crap going on. You are correct.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    There is no poly crap going on. You are correct.
    Why is Logan living at the Summer House then and why do both him and Scott have doors to Jean's room?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why is Logan living at the Summer House then and why do both him and Scott have doors to Jean's room?
    To tease writers and create headlines?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

They could only afford one gaming system and Jean called dibs.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

"Jeanie said it's my turn to play on the Google Stadia, Slim."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    They could only afford one gaming system and Jean called dibs.
    House of Gamer would be too on the nose a name for the biome, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    One thing I forgot to point out earlier, is that it was pretty neat that, despite him calling Erik sir and Magneto's general commanding behavior, Scott still had the last word and made the safety of the mutant children a higher priority than hunting down dollar bin Serafina. It's nice to know that, no matter the personal respect or relationship they have between each other, they still respect the chain of command.
    Good point and yes I liked this too. Magneto is being a team player for now. I appreciate that he didn't question Scott's call at all.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I thought it was good. A bit more down to earth stuff compared to everything that went on during house of x. Hickman again doing a fantastic job of placing the reader in a position of having to choose sides. I can’t remember the last time a comic had me understanding and emphasizing with two opposing sides as much as this story has. Regardless of if you are on team human or team mutant you aren’t necessarily wrong. Love that Hickman is doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So Polaris' costume changed throughout the issue right? I'm not crazy

How nice that Jean's room in the Summer House is placed right between Scott & Logan

Why Logan even has a room there...yeah, odd.
    Still trying to wrap my head around that tbh, heck i'm expecting Frost to move in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Still trying to wrap my head around that tbh, heck i'm expecting Frost to move in as well.
    Emma Grace Frost doesn’t go in for all that smelly communal living nonsense, darling. If Scott wants to see her, he can come visit her lushly appointed penthouse in Manhattan.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Woo this was good, this is what my soul needed. Maybe i just feel sensitive today but i actually cried reading this and was shocked. It was just filled with so much compassion and tenderness that i really wasn't even really thinking about let alone expected. Storm's voice is beautiful in this imo. Another great suprise. And Scott, OMG, this man, this character just exudes awesome in this issue. If Lorna didn't falll in love with his ass from that speech i sure as hell did. lol

And Hickman is turning me into a Storm/Scott BFF Stan. lol. Can't wait til she's over at Summer House.
    I really enjoy your enthusiasm as I felt the same way. This was a great bday present I've been waiting for this issue for awhile ha

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I wondered why the Mutants acted like destroying the Mother Mold ended the threat and here we are. They left the space station, computers and scientists around to just start again and be better prepared for next time. It never made sense to me, so I'm glad that it is shown as a strategic mistake.

The only adjoining rooms with doorways for easy and private access.
    Said the same thing on some of the earlier threads, I mean all the celebrating and cult rituals and I kept thinking, "You idiots left the head of the snake life and now it's pissed!".

Wonder when will see the Vault child again and what exactly they plan Io do to her, i mean if Scott hadn't said anything i think we all know Lensherr would have hunted her down and taken her out for being posthuman.

Also glad to see we got to see Corsair express some worry on what is going on with his kids, though I doubt he is aware they are pod people...then again i would love to see that reaction and what he may do about it.

My only gripe was the return of Kid Cable.

Lorna fall in love with Scott? LOL he is a dead beat dead and she saw it. She never really liked him

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    I thought it was good. A bit more down to earth stuff compared to everything that went on during house of x. Hickman again doing a fantastic job of placing the reader in a position of having to choose sides. I can’t remember the last time a comic had me understanding and emphasizing with two opposing sides as much as this story has. Regardless of if you are on team human or team mutant you aren’t necessarily wrong. Love that Hickman is doing that.
    I ddin't felt this way, it is very easy to be team mutant. Even if Magento cut the mood

Am i suppose to feel sorry for Orchis ?? for that forgettable scientist ?? When you write insane hate, is hard for me to see beyond that. Is just another Donald Pierce....for now.

My theory at this point is that, either, Master Mold, Omega Sentinel, Nimrod, Neo Bastion whatever...is forcing the same conclusion for Moira or Moira is making a mistake.

Moira is either repeting the same mistake uncounsciously or someone is beating her at transforming the future.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 10-16-2019 at 06:04 PM.