View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This issue was delicious! I almost ate my ipad. So happy to see bits and pieces of Krakoa now. And I know where people are coming from when they have said Hickman's character work is lacking (I agree as I read his Avengers) but he did a wonderful job here. The X-Men, to me, are just more exciting characters than the Avengers, IMO, which I feel are often just dry. This was wonderful the Summers house scene was exactly what I've been hoping for.

Orchis is a formidable foe indeed. Now they can resurrect people too?!? The posthuman gal (Serafina?) was creepy and Director Devo (whip it real good) is spooky. So evil kidnapping and experimenting on mutant children. Ugh. But I'm glad we have such interesting villains to deal with.

But I'm glad the kids are safe. So cute! Storm, Cyclops, Polaris, and Magneto are a beautifully powerful team. Magneto is feeling his oats and I love every minute of it.

Happy to see Dr. Reyes. Scott's tenderness towards Ororo was touching. Magneto being surrounded by the children was adorable. They love him. And my heart melted when he told the little boy he doesn't have to fight. *tears*Scott and Lorna/s conversation was very nice and I like Lorna being fairly skeptical. Feels right for her to be. Corsair also.

Vulcan is so sexy and adorable. I love how he talks. "Just in time. Gabriel is almost done burning dinner". "Fantastic". LMAO at his "acquaintances" from the mainland. Poor Alex must deal with a lot of noise.

Jean's bedroom in between Scott's and Logan's?? Mmmhmm.

Scott acting all houseDad is hot. I have pre-ordered my Krakoa goo gun!

And finally, Cable calling Jean "Mom!". *bawling like a baby*

Thank you Hickman, sir. Thank you.
    Last edited by JB; 10-16-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!