View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1591

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Just two bros chillin' on a Krakoan habitat five feet apart cuz they're not gay.
    “Bro.....bro it’s not gay if Jean’s in the room”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Wolverine is immune to STDs. Think about that.
    Isn't everyone in Krakoa at this point
    Straight couples need to go at it raw, since mutant babies must be born according to the law, pretty sure the island already put something on them to make them immune.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s not gay if Logan doesn’t look into Scott’s visor.

BANNED

"It's not gay if you say bub while doing it, bro".

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That would be cruel but very posible. I'm kind of sad I know he is a mad man but I see him as a child.
    A child that has sex?

Spectacular Member

I don’t think it’s in his “nature” to be a fascist dictator that kills without remorse. He’s had a pretty traumatic origin and people handle different situations differently.

Yeah I want a connected room with my homie that has no door between us. What’s better than that, just dudes bein’ dudes.
    Gabe was a Shazam kind of character in the beginning, an innocent young boy in a huge and powerful body. He was written as unequivocally a good-hearted person but Deadly Genesis fucked up his very young mind big time. I would hope that the erasure of this trauma will return his mental state to being fundamentally good again. Of course this being dramatic comics, there's absolutely no reason why his dark side would not resurface if he were to be subjected to another similarly traumatic experience...

Re Scogan: as a het guy I have never shipped the two of them but if that's the suggestion I think it is understandable. Apart from the fact that they are the alpha, most attractive, warriors in the pack, their lives may enable such bi-curiosity. Logan is functionally immortal so why not taste a bit of all that life has to offer, right? And Scott, who has undergone a massive developmental arc since he was first found helpless and blind, would not be timid to try something different.

My point (and please don't attack me for this) is that if Scott were to go poly with Logan and Jean, it would not feel anywhere as OOC as to retcon that Bobby's gay, given his established history since 1963...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Gabe was a Shazam kind of character in the beginning, an innocent young boy in a huge and powerful body. He was written as unequivocally a good-hearted person but Deadly Genesis fucked up his very young mind big time. I would hope that the erasure of this trauma will return his mental state to being fundamentally good again. Of course this being dramatic comics, there's absolutely no reason why his dark side would not resurface if he were to be subjected to another similarly traumatic experience...

Re Scogan: as a het guy I have never shipped the two of them but if that's the suggestion I think it is understandable. Apart from the fact that they are the alpha, most attractive, warriors in the pack, their lives may enable such bi-curiosity. Logan is functionally immortal so why not taste a bit of all that life has to offer, right? And Scott, who has undergone a massive developmental arc since he was first found helpless and blind, would not be timid to try something different.

My point (and please don't attack me for this) is that if Scott were to go poly with Logan and Jean, it would not feel anywhere as OOC as to retcon that Bobby's gay, given his established history since 1963...
    OOC iceman has being hinted as being gay for like 3 decades and never had a stable het relationship.

Scott nor Logan were ever interested in men before nor it was hinted.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post

Iceman has been the walking mutant equivalent of the 'Playing with the boys' beach volleyball classic scene from Top Gun since the 60s.

For the sake of fairness, Wolverine has been the walking mutant equivalent of every other unintentionally homoerotic action movie from the 80s.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-21-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Humm? Nothing happened. Of course that I said that before Hickman run.
    yet if the poliamori gonna happen it still has Scott, because Jean can't do anything without being tied to Scott. Scott gonna let she go with Logan, because he has his side women. This is so ridiculous.
    Didn't Jeansus let Scott be with Emma because she had the Phoenix on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Didn't Jeansus let Scott be with Emma because she had the Phoenix on the side?
    More like Jean just died

BANNED

You've all made me put on "Playing with the Boys" while reading this forum tonight, and I thank you for that

More like Jean just died
    Of course she did. And then she screwed with Scott's mind so he wouldn't reject Emma. Always the victim, gotcha. I'm also 100% convinced Big Bad Predator Scott totally manipulated Poor Wittle Innocent Chicks Jean and Logan into agreeing with their current living arrangements.

Of course she did. And then she screwed with Scott's mind so he wouldn't reject Emma. Always the victim, gotcha. I'm also 100% convinced Big Bad Predator Scott totally manipulated Poor Wittle Innocent Chicks Jean and Logan into agreeing with their current living arrangements.
    She said for him to live, what he did with his life was on his own.

anyways if that was the case Jean still died, while Scott isvery alive now.

Oof. Jean is bad.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

She said for him to live, what he did with his life was on his own.

anyways if that was the case Jean still died, while Scott isvery alive now.
    I’m p sure she did more than just “live Scott”. She tampered with his feelings.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip