View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1591

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Rosenberg said that Scott and Jean reuniting was not the definite end of the other ships (those being JeanLogan and Scemma) but just an acknowledgement of the love square. It wasn’t about ignoring the other people around but that it was an emotional reconnection between two people who were married. And the Sinister Secret isn’t worded that way, in fact it does kind of imply that the poly isn’t as heteronormative as people thought but I don’t think we’ll ever get to see those sides of the open relationship.

And have multiple relationships doesn’t diminish any of them, just like how multiple deep friendships don’t “ruin” or “contradict” each other.
    That was his intention, but it completely end the cycle of phoenix ressurrection. We got a very good glimpse that they missed each other and no toher people involved.

Now if writers want to ignore it, ok it is always happen, Doesn't mean I won't call it out

Sorry but more relationships really diminish, we are talking about fiction. Each new relationship make the other less important, look at kitty relationships they all few small not important at all

I didn't got any gay vibe on the secret, but also I don't think it mean anything romantic as it is logan/moira/magneto/charles

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That was his intention, but it completely end the cycle of phoenix ressurrection. We got a very good glimpse that they missed each other and no toher people involved.

Now if writers want to ignore it, ok it is always happen, Doesn't mean I won't call it out

Sorry but more relationships really diminish, we are talking about fiction. Each new relationship make the other less important, look at kitty relationships they all few small not important at all

I didn't got any gay vibe on the secret, but also I don't think it mean anything romantic as it is logan/moira/magneto/charles
    But Emma and Jean shared a beer together, I am sure they are in love!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

More really implies more women.
    Not really it could just be anal. Or Scott knocked Emma up with Ruby.

In this scenraio, is Logan fucking Xavier or Max?
    Last edited by tuck frump; 10-20-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Next episode on X-Men:

Mr Sinister hosts a talk show and brings out Emma and Jean both pregnant.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, these sometime enemies, sometime frenemies both got pregnant at the same time, I wonder who the father is? That's right folks it's Scott Summers, it looks like he is quite the player on Krakoa ladies!"

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    humm what?
    It reads "up to the same, and more." he is doing the same cheating with someone else, and cheating with more people.

it also has married with a kid, Jean has kids.

humm what?
    It reads "up to the same, and more." he is doing the same cheating with someone else, and cheating with more people.

it also has married with a kid, Jean has kids.
    It's ok Spirit, Sinister probably forgot to count Rachel and was thinking of Nathan since he is kind of obsessed with Nathan.

I am sure everyone is happy and in love. I am sure we will get to visit Emma's White Palace soon and find out that she has a room just for Jean!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I just don't see this ending in anything good for anybody. This drama was already done and it has been what has defined these charcters for so long, doing it again feels just boring.

Some people (like me) are just tired of this game.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 03:54 PM.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...o-boston-2019/
    AiPT!: Well, I was going to ask about that. Was including Logan and Emma a deliberate move to put all the love triangles to rest once and for all?

Rosenberg: No, no. Kind of the opposite actually. I wanted to acknowledge it–the love triangle… the love trapezoid, as it were. We were very deliberate in not having Jean and Scott fly off holding hands. They have a kiss and then everybody has couples therapy after that. It’s sort of the subtext I wanted. This isn’t the answer. These are people with real lives and people who mean a lot to each other and things aren’t just solved by a kiss or broken by a kiss. It’s a lot more complicated than that and that’s why I thought it was important to have Emma in there. I don’t know if I’ll ever write X-Men again. I don’t know if I need to, but I would hope that Scott and Emma–it’s a great relationship. It’s a super fascinating relationship that I love. I would hope that in the future, it comes back in some form and it is discussed and we can live in that world and what it means for Jean. Yeah, no, that was not meant for there to be finality.
    But that isn’t really quite right. Kate’s relationship with Pete Wisdom and Quill doesn’t diminish how classic her relationship with Colossus is. The way people drone on about JeanScott shows that Scott and Emma being together didn’t “diminish” anything, and Vice-versa.

It’s not really the vibe, more of what was written. The secret reads: “ SINISTER SECRET #5 He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.”

”He’s up to much the same” implies that he’s in the exact situation that Jean is in, and more being Emma. Of course this could also mean that Scott is in a relationship with multiple women, but I don’t think the open relationship is extending beyond the four of them.

But that isn’t really quite right. Kate’s relationship with Pete Wisdom and Quill doesn’t diminish how classic her relationship with Colossus is. The way people drone on about JeanScott shows that Scott and Emma being together didn’t “diminish” anything, and Vice-versa.

It’s not really the vibe, more of what was written. The secret reads: “ SINISTER SECRET #5 He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.”

”He’s up to much the same” implies that he’s in the exact situation that Jean is in, and more being Emma. Of course this could also mean that Scott is in a relationship with multiple women, but I don’t think the open relationship is extending beyond the four of them.
    It's all very innocent, they watch Krakoa-flix together and eat popcorn!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    How are Scott and Jean 'annihilated?' They are clearly still in a relationship and cohabitating as the heads of a family. They just have a couple more sides to their relationship now, namely Logan and almost certainly Emma.
    Scott and Jean don't even have a room of their own. That's rather telling.

”He’s up to much the same” implies that he’s in the exact situation that Jean is in, and more being Emma.
    I'm not following. Wouldn't "he's up to much the same" imply he's seeing literally anyone who isn't Jean? Shouldn't Emma rather be the "much the same" portion of your scenario?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-20-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'm not following. Wouldn't "he's up to much the same" imply he's seeing literally anyone who isn't Jean? Shouldn't Emma rather be the "much the same" portion of your scenario?
    It would, if it wasn’t followed up with “much more.”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's all very innocent, they watch Krakoa-flix together and eat popcorn!
    That’s so cute

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's ok Spirit, Sinister probably forgot to count Rachel and was thinking of Nathan since he is kind of obsessed with Nathan.

I am sure everyone is happy and in love. I am sure we will get to visit Emma's White Palace soon and find out that she has a room just for Jean!
    Sinister wouldn't forget Rachel or his love child Nate

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

It would, if it wasn’t followed up with “much more.”
    It isn't followed up with "much more", though. If Emma represents the "more" portion, who represents the "much the same" portion? Logan?

His intention could have been better put if it weren't for emma and logan looking pissed. There were still lots of work for Scott and Jean, but they weren't interested on anyone else. This is a fact too

I don't think any of Kitty relationship were good. the best one was star-lord and it was at the best ok, probably her best.
    Sure Scott cheating and having a relationship with Emma diminish Jott by a lot too.

nah the same situation as Jean mean that he is cheatin with someone else, more mean other women.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just don't see this ending in anything good for anybody. This drama was already done and it has been what has defined these charcters for so long, doing it again feels just boring.

Some people (like me) are just tired of this game.
    It just a cheap thing at this point. why cheap? it disrespect the chaarcters core to create some shallow buzz.
    seeing how x-men wasn't the best number one, I understand it

those same people thought it was ok to kill Jean so they could hook up Emma and Cyclops.
    Now they say it is a polimori? LOL no.
    Free Jean from the dumb love triangle
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-20-2019 at 04:12 PM.

BANNED

His intention could have been better put if it weren't for emma and logan looking pissed. There were still lots of work for Scott and Jean, but they weren't interested on anyone else.
    Not according to the writer who wrote that issue.