View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Theyre gonna invite Sentry to the orgies.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Who's trying? It's happening. And when did Forgiveness become OOC exclusive?

Also, a LOT of time has passed between Rosenberg's shenanigans and that final party scene implying alladuh sex.
    House of X #1 (2019)
    "Cable was right!"

Who said its just sex? A lot can happen in the minds of two telepaths sharing a beer. The four of them coulda had a whole therapy session. lol Simply because she gave Scott that look, doesn't even mean it was "Lets sex" look.

Who said its just sex? A lot can happen in the minds of two telepaths sharing a beer. The four of them coulda had a whole therapy session. lol Simply because she gave Scott that look, doesn't even mean it was "Lets sex" look.
    it is clearly just sex, they doesn't even live together

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So you keep being humiliated and then forgive for some sex? what atrong female character we have here (only that not at all)

sure there is a time jump so we can justify OOC by writing more OOC.
    When people in the real world surprise you, or do something you didn't expect from them, or change their mind.....do you shout "OUT OF CHARACTER" at them or just "OH OH CEE"?

Either way, I picture you pointing at them and hopping up and down when you do it.

It started with group therapy, it ended up like every other therapy session with Dr.Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Theyre gonna invite Sentry to the orgies.
    Only if they can pry him away from Rogue and Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Can you clarify void sex?
    Just pure and simply sex for the sake of just sex without feelings

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    When people in the real world surprise you, or do something you didn't expect from them, or change their mind.....do you shout "OUT OF CHARACTER" at them or just "OH OH CEE"?

Either way, I picture you pointing at them and hopping up and down when you do it.
    Nah. People on real life usually have more self love

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    What is 'void sex'?
    I think they means, like, that its meaningless? Its void sex. Not love sex. <shrug>

I really liked this. Vulcan is some weird superman type character with daddy issues.

And is that the MKraan crystal?

Also Emma's Palace should be a palace just for Emma. If the Cuckoos ask to move in she should be like there's no space umm ehh I need a sewing room...too sew...stuff

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    There were just so many glorious character beats. The closeness of Storm and Cyclops feels very warm and inviting. They really do love one another. Cyclops is very protective of her and makes me love him more. When I sit back and reflect on the role her powers played in this issue it makes my heart sing. Then add in the exploration of her relationships with both Polaris and Cece Reyes and I’m over the moon. There was so much here for a fan like myself.

You are about to send me into a whole gloat fest! Don’t do it! We will not simply gloss over the fact that her lightning was brutal and uncompromising. She disintegrated an entire floor. Not to mention, she monitored, manipulated and and acted as a dampener for two unstable mutant teenage powerhouses. Don’t start with me on this day that Hickman has made!
    lolol baby gloat and then when you think you done gloat some more. it's been long overdue in the xbooks. we got the claremontian storm watering her plants, loving and militant no bs storm, as well as the all powerful storm all in one issue. it was as if Claremont himself took over his body as Hickman wrote the storm elements of this book. this was a nice treat for storm fans and I hope there are even more to come.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I think they means, like, that its meaningless? Its void sex. Not love sex. <shrug>
    Oh thank God. It could've meant sex in space or in a black hole.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Just pure and simply sex for the sake of just sex without feelings
    Ah! OK, gotcha!

AKA the best kind! Just kidding....5/7 days of the week

Why is nobody harping about the fact that Scott and Logan are chummy? They forgave each other and found common ground. Logan's giving out beers and belly rubbins, and people are just like "oh funny" but with Emma its all "omg does she have no shame? What a weakling!"
    Is this some bros before hoes nonsense? Gross. Ladies never get respect and any inclination that they enjoy sex too often leads to shaming, but the guys are all put on pimp pedestals.

BANNED

Lmao the entire XBooks history has been about how these four love ech other, Jean and Scott being soulmates, Jean being Logans true love, and in the last 20 years, Scott and Emma and Scott and Logan. How is it just shallow sex when every writer from the last 60 years has been emphasizing how much each one of them love one or more of the others.