View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 38 of 107 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Said the same thing on some of the earlier threads, I mean all the celebrating and cult rituals and I kept thinking, "You idiots left the head of the snake life and now it's pissed!".

Wonder when will see the Vault child again and what exactly they plan Io do to her, i mean if Scott hadn't said anything i think we all know Lensherr would have hunted her down and taken her out for being posthuman.

Also glad to see we got to see Corsair express some worry on what is going on with his kids, though I doubt he is aware they are pod people...then again i would love to see that reaction and what he may do about it.

My only gripe was the return of Kid Cable.
    They probably got overconfident because, let's be honest, the amount of materials required for building a Mother Mold is probably huge and there's the fact they'd need a whole month to get that ready. They're relying too heavily on the fact that the threshold necessary for Nimrod's existence can't be reached with MM, but ORCHIS can find a new path to that. Which gets us back to the fact that this sense of confidence has little basis, as we know mutants are destined to always lose. It'll be interesting to see the consequences of all of this.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Lorna fall in love with Scott? LOL he is a dead beat dead and she saw it. She never really liked him
    Some people just ship everything. As if that was the most important thing about the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Some people just ship everything. As if that was the most important thing about the characters.
    straight character shouldn't talk to each other, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Also, why is Hope not there? Besides Pod People weirdness.

Don't say "Bad blood." cause I'm just gonna point to the genocidal tyrant making steaks.
    Hope is busy resurrecting dead mutants on a regular basis. It doesnt make sense for her to be seperated from The Five on another planet

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hope is busy resurrecting dead mutants on a regular basis. It doesnt make sense for her to be seperated from The Five on another planet
    that is the moon, not another planet

One thing i didn't notice on my first read that i did on my second. The girl in the tube is directly referencing Magneto's line in House of X where he says "You have new gods now..." To which Cyclops said "that was quicker than i thought." and Magneto smiled saying "once he asserted his dominance, etc." Not sure if it was mentioned but that was a nice nod and piece of strategy. Now magneto knows for a fact one of those diplomats is working with Orchis.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

The room chart is just for the meta of watching you all squirm. It's not as if they couldn't beer-share with disconnected rooms. By the same token, the connected rooms don't actually mean anything. It's for the chuckles. Hickman and the gang are cracking themselves up right now.

Yeah, it's somewhat odd if Logan lives with the Summers family but not with his own, not trying to engage with his kids. A Logan residence could be established too similarly to the Summers one. But even if not the same, just do something with the Logan family too, because it's a mess.
    Marvel keeps giving new children to Logan but never bother to develop them ot let him have a relationship with his kids, so it's about time and also a good opportunity to do something with them too imo.
    Laura might not be keen on Krakoa, but they still could have a place for themselves, not necessarily on Krakoa. And we still don't know if she lives outside, no?
    At this point Logan probably has met Gabby already, so that shouldn't be a problem. And if Vulcan can live together with his father like a happy family after he killed him, same could be done with Logan and Daken I guess. Would be nice if Marvel finally dropped the never-ending fighting between them, that's all that writers ever did with them and throughout many years... and we already saw the culmination of that, it's just so needless by now

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    So no Howlett house? It does make sense though. As for Daken, it's the reason I didn't even include him in the question. Then again, Vulcan living with the Summers seems just as weird.
    I still remember him yelling at gladiator

"I AM THE EMPERAHHHzhHH!!!!!

In this particular case how exactly is it insane hate? I understand that the X-men are the heroes and so on. But in some ways humans aren’t essentially fighting for their survival as well. The fear from the humans is understandable just like the more aggressive approach from the X-men is also understandable.

Can someone explain to me the weirdness with cable? Lol I’m so use to see him all old and grumpy. What’s the deal with him being a young child at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Can someone explain to me the weirdness with cable? Lol I’m so use to see him all old and grumpy. What’s the deal with him being a young child at the moment?
    A younger version of Cable came to present day in Extermination and killed the old grumpy Cable. Since then he's settled in 616 and what you see here is a teenager before he becomes the older man we knew

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that is the moon, not another planet
    whatever, same difference. Point is, it aint on Earth

Also just saying Logan could be in House Summer because he is keeping an eye on Vulcan in case anything goes wrong and he has to do what he does best. Notice his room is directly across from Vulcan's and there is no one in the room between them (Havok is between them the other room is empty. still makes sense to me given the lay out.). Also in all of the vulcan scenes Logan was within distance.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    A younger version of Cable came to present day in Extermination and killed the old grumpy Cable. Since then he's settled in 616 and what you see here is a teenager before he becomes the older man we knew
    If I remember correctly Brisson said he wanted Wifi to be eveen younger.
    It would be so weird