View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 22 of 107 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkthemac View Post
    logan: Hey sinister, can you make a kid from any two mutants, you know, regardless of gender?

Sinister: Well of course. Why do you ask?

Logan: Well me and slim were making our way through a two-four, and we got chatting about the fuzzy elf's new law and..

Sinister: Let me stop you there. I already have a selection to choose from. How do you feel about concussive claws?
    lolololol!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    what Fab four?
    As the Sinister Secret would suggest, Jean, Scott, Logan and Emma.

And yes, please give us the polyamory flashback scene among others Hickman teased.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I hope we get a flashback to Scott and Logan talking Jean into fucking both of them.
    Hickman is doing time jumps to not explain anything

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    As the Sinister Secret would suggest, Jean, Scott, Logan and Emma.

And yes, please give us the polyamory flashback scene among others Hickman teased.
    What if it doesn't have Emma. Clearly she is out of it

fab four have nothing to do with grey, summers

they wouldn't reveal the secret on first issue

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    New day, new dawn yo.

hahahha slay.

nah. stop trying to make OOC behavior happen folks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I doubt Hickman has read Rosenberg's run.
    That makes him wiser than the majority of us.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I hope we get a flashback to Scott and Logan talking Jean into fucking both of them.
    Maybe Jean talked them into it, instead.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

It was probably went like this, but only with the two guys.

sunny.jpg

Who's trying? It's happening. And when did Forgiveness become OOC exclusive?

Also, a LOT of time has passed between Rosenberg's shenanigans and that final party scene implying alladuh sex.

BANNED

Hickman is doing time jumps to not explain anything
    He just said the other day some material from the timejump will be shown in-story in flashbacks.

What if it doesn't have Emma. Clearly she is out of it
    Because Emma-to-the Frost, who has an island fiefdom all her own, is not living in the same house with Jean Grey, Scott's brother and all them kids, she's not fucking Scott? Hokay! I guess we'll see, gurl!

fab four have nothing to do with grey, summers
    I mean, I was the one who co-opted the pop culture term and I clearly meant it to refer to those four, so let me do me, ty

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Right?? So many little bits here to please so many of the fans. Love how Storm said she was indeed tired but never too tired to lift up her own people. *tears*
    There were just so many glorious character beats. The closeness of Storm and Cyclops feels very warm and inviting. They really do love one another. Cyclops is very protective of her and makes me love him more. When I sit back and reflect on the role her powers played in this issue it makes my heart sing. Then add in the exploration of her relationships with both Polaris and Cece Reyes and I’m over the moon. There was so much here for a fan like myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yesssssssss I completely missed this. this issue was giving me all kinds of claremontian teas
    You are about to send me into a whole gloat fest! Don’t do it! We will not simply gloss over the fact that her lightning was brutal and uncompromising. She disintegrated an entire floor. Not to mention, she monitored, manipulated and and acted as a dampener for two unstable mutant teenage powerhouses. Don’t start with me on this day that Hickman has made!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He just said the other day some material from the timejump will be shown in-story in flashbacks.
    I thought he said he wouldn't explain. but i doubt he gonna use it to explain relationships

Because Emma-to-the Frost, who has an island fiefdom all her own, is not living in the same house with Jean Grey, Scott's brother and all them kids, she's not fucking Scott? Hokay! I guess we'll see, gurl!
    if you want to believe.

IDK why people are so worried about characters having void sex with each other just for the sake of it, even ignoring years of characters humiliating another

I mean, I was the one who co-opted the pop culture term and I clearly meant it to refer to those four, so let me do me, ty
    it won't even happen because it is not these characters

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It was probably went like this, but only with the two guys.

sunny.jpg
    Hi, Im Jean, this is my boyfriend Scott and Scott's boyfriend Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Devo being the mustache twirling bad guy works, since we have Gregor as the most "human" part of ORCHIS. And even the whole concept around him is neat, due to the opposing nature of him and Cyclops. One was born able to see, but his mutation robbed him of having a regular eyesight. The other was born blind, found a way to circumvent the problem and sees better than most. While Scott is optimistic and wants to "focus on what makes him want to live", Devo is more concerned with terminating what wants him dead. I thought it was well handled, but perhaps the juxtaposition may be too much for other readers and feel a tad heavy-handed
    Yeah, that's what kind of made me accept it rather than look at it as a disappointment. At first I was like "ah man they even gave him 90s villain armor and ****"....but then, the more we saw of him, I felt like it worked. Especially when compared to Cyclops.

That panel of Cyclops looking over his shoulder.....I feel like that evoked both Magneto's panel in HoX 1 with the "You have new gods now" and then Devo's appearance in HoX 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Who's trying? It's happening. And when did Forgiveness become OOC exclusive?

Also, a LOT of time has passed between Rosenberg's shenanigans and that final party scene implying alladuh sex.
    So you keep being humiliated and then forgive for some sex? what atrong female character we have here (only that not at all)

sure there is a time jump so we can justify OOC by writing more OOC.

BANNED

What is 'void sex'?

I thought he said he wouldn't explain. but i doubt he gonna use it to explain relationships

if you want to believe.

IDK why people are so worried about characters having void sex with each other just for the sake of it, even ignoring years of characters humiliating another

it won't even happen because it is not these characters
    Can you clarify void sex?