View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cassandra Nova and Shadow King aren't mutants
    I knew abt Nova (tho that didnt stop Momo from redeeming her in HCT) but I always thought SK was a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha he said he remembers the day, he didn't say he was there. :-P
    He disnt show up until a few days after Christophers birth.

If theres one character thats been screwed over in the franchise history its Madelyne. Its funny how some fans of a certain chrcter will complain abt their fave being sidelined and humiliated to prop up another female character but they have no problem when it was their fave doing the same **** and worse.

Fantastic Member

4 star and the missing star is mostly for Yu's art. I liked it in some pics but there are panels which is not good

Loved the whole family vibe. One of my favourite moments was Jean and Cable scene. Loved that he called her mom and Jean responded. Its different to see Scott like that after so many years. Really curious about the pink crystal in the end and how is going to be used... Is it a fragment of the M'Kraan Crystal. That could spell trouble.

I feel uncomfortable with this issue. To much out of the norm...Vulcan was a big WTF.

Let's see what happens next.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I knew abt Nova (tho that didnt stop Momo from redeeming her in HCT) but I always thought SK was a mutant.

He disnt show up until a few days after Christophers birth.

If theres one character thats been screwed over in the franchise history its Madelyne. Its funny how some fans of a certain chrcter will complain abt their fave being sidelined and humiliated to prop up another female character but they have no problem when it was their fave doing the same **** and worse.
    The Shadow King possesses Amal Farouk, who was a mutant, but hasn’t been said to be one in 616 himself. It’s a common alteration in adaptations and alternate universes though.

I'm gonna go ahead and just give this a 4.5/5 stars.
    Say thank you Gabriel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The Shadow King possesses Amal Farouk, who was a mutant, but hasn’t been said to be one in 616 himself. It’s a common alteration in adaptations and alternate universes though.
    Thank u, I always thought Ahmal Farouk was his original body. It makes no sense that he keeps using the name if it was just a host body.

Leinil Yu gave Scott a jawline sharper then Logans claws. Bless him.
    Also Gabriel was a snack with the mullet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Exactly, so where is Laura and Gabby living?
    Lol, Jean only wants logan around not his kids lol.

Exactly, so where is Laura and Gabby living?
    For what i seem outside of Krakoa, if Laura asked Logan to leave then alone, he won't try to change her mind. The other family member is Daken and well.... it makes too much sense that they don't want to look at eacth other.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Also, this issue was weird, even the whole Summer-Grey family being there is....odd, like maybe my mind is just paranoic and weird, but very little of what is there feels... natural.

Also why Logan is there?, i don't have a problem with Poly, but i honestly doubt that these 3 would even want to give a go to this. Then again, i usually prefer for Logan to not stay around that clan longer than necessary.

P.s: For the people complaining about Hickman's robotic dialogue....get used to it, that's how he usually writes.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    For what i seem outside of Krakoa, if Laura asked Logan to leave then alone, he won't try to change her mind. The other family member is Daken and well.... it makes too much sense that they don't want to look at eacth other.
    So no Howlett house? It does make sense though. As for Daken, it's the reason I didn't even include him in the question. Then again, Vulcan living with the Summers seems just as weird.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Also, this issue was weird, even the whole Summer-Grey family being there is....odd, like maybe my mind is just paranoic and weird, but very little of what is there feels... natural.

Also why Logan is there?, i don't have a problem with Poly, but i honestly doubt that these 3 would even want to give a go to this. Then again, i usually prefer for Logan to not stay around that clan longer than necessary.

P.s: For the people complaining about Hickman's robotic dialogue....get used to it, that's how he usually writes.
    Half of thoes kids don't belong to Scott, i am looking at you Rachel.

Is odd Logan has become a puppy following around but his kids he can even just try to make it work and why would gabby and her sister not what Logan around?

So no Howlett house? It does make sense though. As for Daken, it's the reason I didn't even include him in the question. Then again, Vulcan living with the Summers seems just as weird.
    Not likely, unless that Logan suddenly finds that he have much more children than he though (man was recently reveales to be a great grandpa even), wich wouldn't surprised me, but doubt that anyone at Marvel wants to see that. Completly agreed about Vulcan though, everyone seems to cool with him, it really makes this whole thing feel more sinister than it should.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I wonder if Fireknife and Cannonfoot or whatever the names of those kids the RRH had Wolvie kill were mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Half of thoes kids don't belong to Scott, i am looking at you Rachel.

Is odd Logan has become a puppy following around but his kids he can even just try to make it work and why would gabby and her sister not what Logan around?
    Laura never has relied in Logan too much and would rather face self-discovery with other people (really Logan has always more of a symbol for her), Gabby has no emotional attachment to him (and downright insulted when he was death) and Wolverine dislike the idea if doing anything that robbed Laura of her freedom of choice. So unless she calls him, he is not intervining

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I wonder if Fireknife and Cannonfoot or whatever the names of those kids the RRH had Wolvie kill were mutants.
    The story seem to imply that they were just well trained assasins to be honest.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona