View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Maddie definitely should show up. Afaik her, Shadow King and Cassandra Nova are the biggest villains not invited on Krakoa.

Finished my 2nd reading and on top of the Nimrod tease, the way Orchis is described is very reminiscent of Project Nimbus or whatever they called the hivemind of Earth best humans in Life 6. Narration call the scientifics minds a weapon and Karima calls Orchis an experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    The Lorna-Scott dialogue was strange, it was hard to tell what her intent was with "Do you really believe all that?" was she basically in awe of him and gushing? Was she challenging him as a skeptic of Krakoa? (Lorna does NOT seem skeptical about Krakoa though, more like fervently in support) It was a weird thing and tough to figure out especially since her face was so expressionless
    I know. If anyone was skeptical of Krakoa, it would be Sage. Why did they (Moira and Charles) let her in, anyway? They are terrified of resurrecting Destiny because she could see what they are planning, but they're not scared of a super genius computer brain (who is extremely resistant to telepathy) figuring it out?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai32 View Post
    What is this from?
    If I'm correct, it's a small story connected to The Exterminated #1.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Maddie definitely should show up. Afaik her, Shadow King and Cassandra Nova are the biggest villains not invited on Krakoa.

Finished my 2nd reading and on top of the Nimrod tease, the way Orchis is described is very reminiscent of Project Nimbus or whatever they called the hivemind of Earth best humans in Life 6. Narration call the scientifics minds a weapon and Karima calls Orchis an experiment.
    Cassandra Nova and Shadow King aren't mutants

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    I know. If anyone was skeptical of Krakoa, it would be Sage. Why did they (Moira and Charles) let her in, anyway? They are terrified of resurrecting Destiny because she could see what they are planning, but they're not scared of a super genius computer brain (who is extremely resistant to telepathy) figuring it out?
    That is a good point about Sage for sure. Don't forget Doug already infected Krakoa with his techno-organic stuff, it was a subtle thing in like one panel but it happened. Remains to be seen what that means over time, Doug is not only their only way to communicate with Krakoa at all, but he (as Douglock) is literally part Phalanx already... which ought to make him basically one of the most important characters in this status quo. But he's being shipped into Shi'ar space for wacky adventures? Have to find out how this all goes
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Cyclops is so full of **** "I remember the day my son was born" bitch was in Asgard while Maddie delivered the baby by herself on their house's floor.
    Haha he said he remembers the day, he didn't say he was there. :-P
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    That is a good point about Sage for sure. Don't forget Doug already infected Krakoa with his techno-organic stuff, it was a subtle thing in like one panel but it happened. Remains to be seen what that means over time, Doug is not only their only way to communicate with Krakoa at all, but he (as Douglock) is literally part Phalanx already... which ought to make him basically one of the most important characters in this status quo. But he's being shipped into Shi'ar space for wacky adventures? Have to find out how this all goes
    Well, I'm just glad they're using her again (for however long). Despite her relatively small number of appearances (and all of those written by Claremont, who's f***ing awesome), she's one of my favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha he said he remembers the day, he didn't say he was there. :-P
    He wasn't there for a lot of days, considering he ditched Madelyne and Nathan as soon as Jean returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was alright. Nothing too spectacular
    +1 3.5/5

10char
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    He wasn't there for a lot of days, considering he ditched Madelyne and Nathan as soon as Jean returned.
    When did he learn he had a son? I don't remember…
    Edit: as soon as they returned from France… nothing more precise.
    Last edited by Zelena; 10-16-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

It just occurred to me, but why isn't Wolverine living with his children? Is a family life something they wouldn't necessarily agree with?
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It just occurred to me, but why isn't Wolverine living with his children? Is a family life something they wouldn't necessarily agree with?
    We do know that Laura is not really feeling Krakoa too much which was hinted at with Fallen Angels. Should be interesting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

We do know that Laura is not really feeling Krakoa too much which was hinted at with Fallen Angels. Should be interesting.
    yet Nate is in Fallen Angels yet living in the family home with Wolverine. Weird...

My headcanon is that Laura is too free-spirited for the... um, overly authoritarian Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yet Nate is in Fallen Angels yet living in the family home with Wolverine. Weird...
    Exactly, so where is Laura and Gabby living?
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia