View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So isn’t he still the true emperor
    Nope, that is Gladiator at the moment (at least he was last time I checked).
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So isn’t he still the true emperor
    How do successions laws work when someone is resurrected? In addition there are the son of Deathbird and Vulcan not to mention the daughter of Lilandra and Xavier. There could be a Game of Thrones in the Shi'ar Empire shortly.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There were parts I enjoyed, it was fun but nothing super spectacular.

Storm and Cyclops kicing butts was awesome, Magneto was badass too and I liked that he is a hero for the people of krakoa, he can finally fight and not be persecuted or villanized for it.
    I liked the Summer family reunion but there are parts that felt flat to me, mainly about Corsair but I have never been big on him.
    I loved that Cable and Jean keep acting like mother and son.

Regarding the rooms deal, I'm a Jean/Scott fan (which counts for nothing that ship is dead) and I don't exactly have a problem with Jean and Logan (not a fan but don't hate if it happens) but It does bother me if everybody is sleeping with everybody. Makes everything feels so cheap to be honest not a fan, I know Cyclops will probably do the same with Emma but I just don't like to do many people at the same time. Not bad just not my version of romance.

Also, how old is Vulcan? Isn't technically a teen?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Storm and Cyclops kicing butts was awesome, Magneto was badass too and I liked that he is a hero for the people of krakoa, he can finally fight and not be persecuted or villanized for it.
    I liked the Summer family reunion but there are parts that felt flat to me, mainly about Corsair but I have never been big on him.

Regarding the rooms deal, I'm a Jean/Scott fan (which counts for nothing that ship is dead) and I don't exactly have a problem with Jean and Logan (not a fan but don't hate if it happens) but It does bother me if everybody is sleeping with everybody. Makes everything feels so cheap to be honest not a fan, I know Cyclops will probably do the same with Emma but I just don't like to do many people at the same time. Not bad just not my version of romance.

He has the mental age of someone 18-21 years old from what I remember. He is older than Teen Cable. Maybe like Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    How do successions laws work when someone is resurrected? In addition there are the son of Deathbird and Vulcan not to mention the daughter of Lilandra and Xavier. There could be a Game of Thrones in the Shi'ar Empire shortly.
    there is that cover with Roberto on the Shiar throne

All-New Member

Just for the Scott, Jean and Logan room this issue deserve a 5 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The line: They say the kids "(Children) are all right, but all is not right in paradise""
    But how are the Children a "non-couple couple" who friends would have any expectations of?

BANNED

He has the mental age of someone 18-21 years old from what I remember. He is older than Teen Cable. Maybe like Rachel.
    Yeah, I don't think the difference of age between him and Scott is no more then 8 or 7 years. His body is probably Havok's age.

The house has a portal to Krakoa and Krakoa has portals everywhere. I don't think Logan cares about taking a walk. And I don't think Scott is the only one who can decide who lives or not at home.
    Plus they live right next door to the Blue Area habitat which must be way bigger than the Summer House habitat. But you are right, they have instant portals to all the habitats on Earth, Moon, and Mars.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Spectacular Member

I'll be honest, I liked the issue, but I don't really care about all the orchis stuff. Of all of Hickman's long-burning plots(death of the multiverse, the four cities, etc), this one seems to be the most boring one. The Vulcan stuff was weird.

I am pleasantly surprised by how close Scott and Lorna are. "And look, I have you, and your father, and my family... my boy." This line seemed to indicate that they are either extremely close friends, or they might be having a romantic relationship. Is this the sinister secret? W+J and C+P?

Vulcan is just a teenager mentality,
    I would love for him and cable and Rachel to be close.
    Also can’t wait for the other summers brothers to appear
    Adam X Vulcans child, maybe Maddie’s child with Alex

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

The problem is that OOC Jean, Scott and Logan get all together. And also seems like a fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I'll be honest, I liked the issue, but I don't really care about all the orchis stuff. Of all of Hickman's long-burning plots(death of the multiverse, the four cities, etc), this one seems to be the most boring one. The Vulcan stuff was weird.

I am pleasantly surprised by how close Scott and Lorna are. "And look, I have you, and your father, and my family... my boy." This line seemed to indicate that they are either extremely close friends, or they might be having a romantic relationship. Is this the sinister secret? W+J and C+P?
    The Sinister Secret, if we interpret that it is Logan, Scott and Jean, implies that Scott has nothing against Logan and Jean going to bed because he has more "affairs" than Jean.

Oh Geezus women and men can't be friends.

if these were two women and two guys no one would be saying this

It's hard to say, they are definitely showing at minimum that Scott and Lorna have a close friendship. My first impression of doing the scenes with fathers, Scott and Charles, then Lorna and Magneto, that Scott and Lorna are feeling close friendship and camaraderie because they are both the children of the architects of this new age.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”