View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1591
    BANNED

Bro...Wolverine is an honorary member of the family, bro.

And marketing is not going to let anyone out Wolverine. Marvel/Disney has its moments, I'll give them that credit, but they aren't there yet.

Bro, is someone trying to pretend "Jggg/Here Comes Tomorrow" was a win for Jean? She was definitely a victim, but she just did what had to be done.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 10-21-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I’m p sure she did more than just “live Scott”. She tampered with his feelings.
    What we saw was she saying "live Scott" and the treatment of next writers treating Scemma as Truest Love® makes very little sense if it is all Future White phoenix Jean®.

Writers just treated it as Scott own choice, now if some writer said that it was forced it owuld be different

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She said for him to live, what he did with his life was on his own.

anyways if that was the case Jean still died, while Scott isvery alive now.
    Totally random bit of trivia: Jeen was totally cool with dating Tyke once her older self was alive whereas Tyke's older self was still dead.

Alwayyysss the viiiccctiiimm.

Oof. Jean is bad.
    Can't wait for Jean to kick Logan out of her bedroom mid-coitus so she can call Scott and yell at him after the Cuckoos psychically informed her that Scott's been watching Notting Hill with Lorna.

Mmm. Come to think of it, it would be little more than a beefed up remake of the Morrison drama.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Totally random bit of trivia: Jeen was totally cool with dating Tyke once her older self was alive whereas Tyke's older self was still dead.

Seems like Jeen really knew the real meta. It's not like Scott died so jean could move on with Logan

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Seems like Jeen really knew the real meta. It's not like Scott died so jean could move on with Logan
    Actually, Scott was totally killed and vilified because he made Logan bicurious and thus stole him away from Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Can't wait for Jean to kick Logan out of her bedroom mid-coitus so she can call Scott and yell at him after the Cuckoos psychically informed her that Scott's been watching Notting Hill with Lorna.

Mmm. Come to think of it, it would be little more than a beefed up remake of the Morrison drama.
    LOOL! It’s a retelling of NXM Fr.

What we saw was she saying "live Scott" and the treatment of next writers treating Scemma as Truest Love® makes very little sense if it is all Future White phoenix Jean®.

Writers just treated it as Scott own choice, now if some writer said that it was forced it owuld be different
    Scemma wasn’t treated as Truest Love, I wish it was.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

BANNED

now if some writer said that it was forced it owuld be different
    Of course it was forced. It's just like how Emma raped Cyclops in the first place, amirite? Hahahahahaha!

Got my X-Men limited edition figurines!!! Storm, Phoenix, and Mystique! IDK why this pic is showing upside down cause it's not like that on my computer.

20191021_115338.jpg
    Last edited by metalclouds; 10-21-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Of course it was forced. It's just like how Emma raped Cyclops in the first place, amirite? Hahahahahaha!
    I like how you casually laugh at a therapist taking sexual advantage of her PTSD and Depression suffering patient. Real good look.

If the genders were reversed, Emma (Emman?) would be killed off within two issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I like how you casually laugh at a therapist taking sexual advantage of her PTSD and Depression suffering patient. Real good look.

If the genders were reversed, Emma (Emman?) would be killed off within two issues.
    To be clear, the funny part about it is how hard it didn't happen. That didn't happen even more than Emma and Jean looking at each other as if they wanted to hook up in House of X #6 didn't happen.

To be clear, the funny part about it is how hard it didn't happen. That didn't happen even more than Emma and Jean looking at each other as if they wanted to hook up in House of X #6 didn't happen.
    Fact: Scott was suffering from PTSD and other assorted mental trauma when he went to Emma.
    Fact: Emma seduced him in that state. Under nearly all psychological treatment guidelines, that is rape.

Care to try again?

BANNED

Fact: Emma and Scott wanted to have sex, so they, both being in their lucid states of mind despite not necessarily being happy with life, had sex. They then kept doing it consistently for what must have been a year or two in comic time.

Considering what you've said isn't actually in the comic and isn't supported by any comics following that story, don't try again.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Fact: Scott was suffering from PTSD and other assorted mental trauma when he went to Emma.
    Fact: Emma seduced him in that state. Under nearly all psychological treatment guidelines, that is rape.

Care to try again?
    I’m sorry, Im so confused rn. People with PTSD are capable of consent; Scott was depressed like many of us, we still consent and have sex.

It is morally unethical to prey on people and married folks but to compare it to rape, I think not.

P sure this happened.

Fact: Emma and Scott wanted to have sex, so they, both being in their lucid states of mind despite not necessarily being happy with life, had sex. They then kept doing it consistently for what must have been a year or two in comic time.

Considering what you've said isn't actually in the comic and isn't supported by any comics following that story, don't try again.
    Except everything you just typed is completely 100% false.

At this point you're just making stuff up.

Scott and Emma did not have sex until after Jean's death. That is 100% on page fact.

Scott was suffering from PTSD from his possession by Apocalypse. That is 100% on page fact.

Emma seduced Scott while he was suffering from PTSD. That is rape according every major psychological organization on the planet Earth.

Now when you want to talk about what happened in the comics, and not in your personal canon, let me know.

I’m sorry, Im so confused rn. People with PTSD are capable of consent; Scott was depressed like many of us, we still consent and have sex.

It is morally unethical to prey on people and married folks but to compare it to rape, I think not.
    People suffering from severe psychological trauma are not in a well-enough head space to consent to a relationship, let alone with their therapist. This is a view held strongly by the American Psychological Association.