Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
It's hard to know if any human asking to visit Krakoa is an agent of Orchis or another terrorist organization trying to kill the mutants of Krakoa. It could be a new Omega Sentinel that will activate as soon as it touches land in Krakoa.

When one race is actively funding and supporting your extermination you pretty much have to take all precautions possible.

I get that some people don't understand, but technically even with all the peace agreements Krakoa is in a state of war because they are under constant attack attempts on mutants world wide. They just raided a base where 20 mutant children had been captured for experimentation and execution.

I am sure at some point we will find out if there is a VISA process for visiting family and friends on Krakoa.
But is this really how you build a nation? Is this really how you set things up?

I mean, in this issue, you have a kid who seems to really not like humans. It's rather understandable, sure, but is it a good idea? What do you do about a whole generation of mutants who not only fear humans, but sort of hate them too?