View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1591
    BANNED

Y'all acting like people don't change their stances on relationships due to life experiences is downright comical at this point. Just say you want a Jean that validates what YOU would do and not necessarily what would make sense and get it over with lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Y'all acting like people don't change their stances on relationships due to life experiences is downright comical at this point. Just say you want a Jean that validates what YOU would do and not necessarily what would make sense and get it over with lol
    Nah. these characters already went throught a lot and it never changed.

Now would be forcing things that never were even hinted

"oh I'm back to life, now i'm gonna to sex 3 way" shallow and artificial

I don't disagreed with that take, but in my opinion, something this big (again, from my personal view, both Scott and Jean had good reasons to not want Logan in their personal lives), we should have seen it. Is not the premise and idea what bothers me. Is the process. But that's me, spirit clearly feels different and that's his/her right.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can't argue personal opinion but i respect that you can say it's personal opinion and that doesn't invalidate the opinion at all. It makes sense based on what your perception of their relationship is.

For all we know Logan is there as measure to take out Vulcan who is obviously an Omega Level mutant with the mind of a teen.
    I think that i can agreed with that interpretaion and considering that apparently Vulcan has been a bit chaotic, is probably the one that invited Logan over and both Jean and Scott made a deal with him to keep Vulcan in a leash.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't disagreed with that take, but in my opinion, something this big (again, from my personal view, both Scott and Jean had good reasons to not want Logan in their personal lives), we should have seen it. Is not the premise and idea what bothers me. Is the process. But that's me, spirit clearly feels different and that's his/her right.
    I think everything about this sounds bad. it is ignoring decades of development for something that doesn't help any character.

one of the the best things of Bendis runwas Jean out of Logan and Scott. That was one of the best things

When I see that majority of Jean fans doesn't want it, and it is mostly fans of other chaarcters it really raise major red flags.
    only fans are complaining about OOC Jean behavior, but poliamori is ok. Yeahhhh

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

For the sake of fairness...

Lemire!Storm: "Scott Summers is a monster, we are nothing alike and you should all fear and hate him!!!"
    HickmanClops: "Ororo, you're like the sister I never had!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Lemire!Storm: "Scott Summers is a monster, we are nothing alike and you should all fear and hate him!!!"
    There was a story in between: it was revealed that Scott never did anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think someone can say that Logan got over Jean decades ago, but for stories reasons it comes back like Schism.
    For the way that it was framed, it was less than Logan got over her and more that he was mature enough to accept that she didn't feel the same. His lingering feelings isnmostly him wondering what could have been if he has done something different, but that's typical human behavior. Is clear though that some writers prefer to throug more darker implications. Honeslty is probably that Logan knows that he is horrible influence for Jean and avoid any relationship woth her, becuase he knows that it isn't going to end well.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Didn't they found the truth about it and Storm changed his mind. I knwo that sje was talking about him fondly in Gold or something similar.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

As usual, we agree. This kind of stuff should be shown because it's a really important decision when it comes to the health of a relationship.

As usual, we agree. This kind of stuff should be shown because it's a really important decision when it comes to the health of a relationship.
    To be honest we don't even have confirmation, i'm convinced than that mad devil of Hickman is trying to bring a big reaction from us and looking thsi thread, he suceed. I tip my non-existent cowboy hat to that magnificent bastard.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

To be honest we don't even have confirmation, i'm convinced than that mad devil of Hickman is trying to bring a big reaction from us and looking thsi thread, he suceed. I tip my non-existent cowboy hat to that magnificent bastard.
    He's certainly twirling his mustache while looking for thighs related jokes on Snoop's posts and watching people succumb to madness over the room arrangements.

he is not trusting himself to have good sales. He already have a point to reboot

For the way that it was framed, it was less than Logan got over her and more that he was mature enough to accept that she didn't feel the same. His lingering feelings isnmostly him wondering what could have been if he has done something different, but that's typical human behavior. Is clear though that some writers prefer to throug more darker implications. Honeslty is probably that Logan knows that he is horrible influence for Jean and avoid any relationship woth her, becuase he knows that it isn't going to end well.
    I can agree wth that. Wolverine grown protective of Jean and was looking out for her happiness without him as romantic partner

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think everything about this sounds bad. it is ignoring decades of development for something that doesn't help any character.

one of the the best things of Bendis runwas Jean out of Logan and Scott. That was one of the best things

When I see that majority of Jean fans doesn't want it, and it is mostly fans of other chaarcters it really raise major red flags.
    only fans are complaining about OOC Jean behavior, but poliamori is ok. Yeahhhh
    And as a Jean fan. I draw her ALL the time because i LOVES me some Jean. I think you make her boring in how you see her. When i look at Jean through your eyes I am bored with her. That's not to say there is something inherently wrong with how you see her it's just not a Jean i can get behind. I love fiery JEan, I love Jean that wants what she wants, i love decisive Jean, I love when Jean lets that primal side of her out and i love that Jean is suppose to be a character of passion and compassion. So while there are times i personally may be like what is she thinking?

I don't want a Jean that's a hypocrite, that fakes compassion because she only gives it to those she likes. You may not like emma's past and feel it's a retcon but i don't think Jean as i personally see her would feel that way. I think Jean would understand Emma's past abuse, I think Jean would understand having feelings for someone you can't have, I think Jean having the memories of Phoenix would know how one second can change everything and not just be bitter all the time. I can see a world where Scott and Jean are so confident in their love for each other they would be okay with bringing in a third or another couple. I can also see how two people who have been together since teens can admit they want to be together but want to try more without losing that connection. It may not work for me, but it's what makes characters complex.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It’s Adam and Eve, not Adam and Eve and James.