View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Exactly, so where is Laura and Gabby living?
    They should be living wherever Logan and Jean are, but I could buy Laura wanting to have a space that is mostly her own, with little sister tagged along.

4.5/5

I enjoyed this issue, I'm looking forward to Cyclops' journey. The art was also great, even if there were two weird faces - I don't get some of the hate for Yu.

If I have any gripes it's that the book didn't really star anyone on the cover other than Scott. I also really didn't like the bit with Cable, although Vulcan had me cracking up.

I'm not feeling the poly-vibe, I hope the book doesn't lean into that too much (or at all). Some of my favorite stories were hurt or ruined by contrived romance plots and despite my jokes throughout, I don't actively want multi-ships - and I certainly don't want love triangles/rectangles.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Really loved this issue. To me, it read like the perfect blend of Morrison and Claremont: pushing the mythos forward while focusing on relationships -- even the sexier ones. Count me as someone who is glad to see the mutants experimenting with new rules in all manner of their lives.

-Pav, who expects to see Maddie Pryor back soon...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Note to those wanting some kind of ‘justice for Madelyne’. Can we please at least recognise that the person who is responsible for everything is technically Mister Sinister and that Scott was just as much a victim in that situation, having his grief cruelly manipulated by an unseen hand. And that’s before we get into the numerous retcons and convoluted storytelling ever since.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    They should be living wherever Logan and Jean are, but I could buy Laura wanting to have a space that is mostly her own, with little sister tagged along.
    IDK, I don't see Laura having many problems living in a place with family. She is no tmore on her loner phase

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Fantastic first issue and I was happily surprise to see Serafina. My favorite characters this issue was Storm, Cyclops, and Polaris. Wi-Fi and Jean's interaction was nice as well and I enjoyed Vulcan. Furthermore Jean Grey is truly living her best life. Got both her husband and side piece under the same roof... PHOENIX!
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

there have been hints of Maddie but I don't think it means she is coming back.

I completely forgot that Laura was living with Jean for a while in Searebro

Mighty Member

Logan, logan... why're you on the moon.

Logan, you've got 20 children at home.

Logan, gabby hasn't even met you.

Logan, the summers don't even have cigarettes for you to buy, why are you there?

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Note to those wanting some kind of ‘justice for Madelyne’. Can we please at least recognise that the person who is responsible for everything is technically Mister Sinister and that Scott was just as much a victim in that situation, having his grief cruelly manipulated by an unseen hand. And that’s before we get into the numerous retcons and convoluted storytelling ever since.
    Nope. The Main Four (Scott, Jean, Logan, and Emma) are pretty much at fault for everything (especially Scott, though).

But, fine, I'll admit, they're better than Xavier. Whether this version of him, or any other version of him.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Logan, logan... why're you on the moon.

Logan, you've got 20 children at home.

Logan, gabby hasn't even met you.

Logan, the summers don't even have cigarettes for you to buy, why are you there?
    Logan hasn't met Gabby and doesn't interact much with Laura. Marvel loves to give him kids but he has actually better relationships with Kitty or Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I knew abt Nova (tho that didnt stop Momo from redeeming her in HCT) but I always thought SK was a mutant.

He disnt show up until a few days after Christophers birth.

If theres one character thats been screwed over in the franchise history its Madelyne. Its funny how some fans of a certain chrcter will complain abt their fave being sidelined and humiliated to prop up another female character but they have no problem when it was their fave doing the same **** and worse.
    Madelyne only exists because of Jean, she looked and sounded exactly like jean and she was created exactly to be a clone (or a reincarnation).
    I really don't see my fave ruining anyone else, this case is completely different.
    And I want a happy ending for her instead of endless sacrifice with x-men. I don't see how another redhead like Jean (we already have hope and rachel) can add anything, we have far more interesting characters

Mighty Member

Also, why is Hope not there? Besides Pod People weirdness.

Don't say "Bad blood." cause I'm just gonna point to the genocidal tyrant making steaks.

Don't say "Bad blood." cause I'm just gonna point to the genocidal tyrant making steaks.
    Hope and the rest of the five do everything together. So probably on Krakoa. pretty bizarre thing

At this point nothing that happened even matters. It is just bad writing

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol, Jean only wants logan around not his kids lol.
    She love the kids, she even put them on her team. Well this was before, so now Hickman can ignore it

Maybe she is in a different locatiob because of her status in the Krakoa society?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona